Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
2016 TOPPS Transcendent Collection

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/7177042586

January 16, 2017, 06:14 PM
Raven
2016 TOPPS Transcendent Collection
So I have now officially been blown away. I had not heard about the TOPPS Transcendent Baseball Collection released in December 2016. The reason why it might be of interest to non-sport collectors is because it includes autographs from more than just baseball players. Daisy Ridley is in there too.

The reason I am blown away is because one box, which is actually a filled suitcase, is selling for $19,999.99. Another site says the SRP from TOPPS is $25,000.00, so that may be a bargain.

That's not a typo, I'll repeat, $19,999.99 per suitcase. There were 65 suitcases. I won't even go into what you might get for your money, just google it.

I can not wait for the Non-Sport Transcendent Collection, I'm saving for it already. Big Grin
January 17, 2017, 05:18 AM
Triple-Frog
Wolfie, this one's tailor made for you Big Grin !
January 17, 2017, 05:28 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
So I have now officially been blown away. I had not heard about the TOPPS Transcendent Baseball Collection released in December 2016. The reason why it might be of interest to non-sport collectors is because it includes autographs from more than just baseball players. Daisy Ridley is in there too.

The reason I am blown away is because one box, which is actually a filled suitcase, is selling for $19,999.99. Another site says the SRP from TOPPS is $25,000.00, so that may be a bargain.

That's not a typo, I'll repeat, $19,999.99 per suitcase. There were 65 suitcases. I won't even go into what you might get for your money, just google it.

I can not wait for the Non-Sport Transcendent Collection, I'm saving for it already. Big Grin

They discussed this suitcase collection on Beckett Radio
January 17, 2017, 05:52 AM
wolfie
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Wolfie, this one's tailor made for you Big Grin !

Just ordered 3 of them, shipping to the UK was only $250 so it was a real bargain, can't wait to see what base cards i get. Big Grin

January 17, 2017, 07:14 AM
JOHN LEVITT
The Football Cartophilic Info Exchange run by Alan Jenkins posted a list of the cards and included pictures of some cards as well as a picture of the metal case on his web site on 1st January 12017 here is the link

http http://cartophilic-info-exch.b...Baseball+Collection+

regards

John

January 18, 2017, 03:40 PM
mykdude
I am sure it will be the Star Wars Transcendent Collection. Box Topper Cuts will be Alec Guinness, Peter Cushing, George Lucas, etc.

One person is selling the empty numbered brief case for $399.

Is it worth getting a brief case they only made 65 of for $399??

It's all nice n shiny!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mykdude,

January 19, 2017, 11:42 AM
dcole
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
I am sure it will be the Star Wars Transcendent Collection. Box Topper Cuts will be Alec Guinness, Peter Cushing, George Lucas, etc.

One person is selling the empty numbered brief case for $399.

Is it worth getting a brief case they only made 65 of for $399??

It's all nice n shiny!

Oooh, bargain! Lol. Wonder if it's the same case I saw listed for $999 a few days earlier? Wow, wonder why no one jumped on that?!! Razz

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.