Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Leaf to release Vampire Academy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leaf to release Vampire Academy
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We have some details on the blog today about Vampire Academy, a new series from Leaf:

Leaf to release limited-run Vampire Academy Trading Card Series

The series is limited to a run of just 199 cases.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Sarah Hyland autograph? I'm in.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After the bomb that was Mortal Instruments I am very surprised they are making this set. Another film that has a 99% chance of bombing. I'll wait and pick up boxes for 50% off like Mortal Instruments are now.

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post