Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New star wars force attax green back
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New star wars force attax green back
 Login/Join

Picture of paul hart
posted
Just spoted new series of the above
240 in the set and limited ed of chewbacca
In binder..

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
Well I never. First I heard about this.

Without you Paul I would have never known. Topps Europes marketing (online at least) sucks just as much as in the US it seems. A quick search reveals these are out there now!!!

I've only found one site with any info on the set and that was a distributors site.

Be warned, boxes (50 packs) on a popular auction site are selling for around £25-30 but retail price of pack is still 50p like the last set. I am going to hold out until this product gets out there more, release date was officially 18th August so hopefully as it gets to retailers we will see prices drop to about £17 like the box I picked up last time.

Looks like theres a binder again (RRP £4.99) as well as tin this time (I do not remember seeing a tin last time round), both have a limited edition cards.

Looks like a German version too and I'm guessing the French version will follow suit before long.

Happy hunting Smile

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Great news! Does anyone know if Tesco will have exclusives like the did with Hero Attax?

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post