Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Topps Hero Attax - Marvel Hero Attax
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Topps Hero Attax - Marvel Hero Attax
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere but the Topps UK site has this as "in stores from 23 June"

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Does it mention anything about pricing?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
Does it mention anything about pricing?

No

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I would imagine that the packs will be either 50p or 60p each given the pricing for other Attax releases.

I shall look forward to this release, me and my boys collect these together.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
This is what I have found:

Starter packs retail at £4.99/€7.49 and Packets are 50p/€0.80.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
I bought a few packs yesterday, they are very basic (aimed at a young collectors) but with the highest chase cards at 1:5 packs it should be very easy to complete and the packs are only 50p!

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Topps for putting out a set that kids can get intrested in and put together at a price that they can afford. Clap

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I would like to say first of all that this set is the coolest I have seen from Topps UK.

My boys and I decided to collect this set together.

The Starter Pack consisting of a binder, playmat, 5 hero attax trading cards and a Limited Edition Foil card (LE5 Thor) is £4.99.

The packs contain 5 cards each and cost 50p per pack.

There will be a Collector's Tin containing 35 hero attax cards including 2 Limited Edition Foil cards (LE3 Thor & LE 4 Captain America).

The chase cards are Rainbow Foils (16) at 1:5 and Parallel Foils (24) at 1:2.

There are chase Captain America Movie and Thor Movie subset cards. Each movie has 15 numbered cards and 1 unnumbered card inserted at 1:5. The interesting thing about these subsets are that they are specific to the sealed box, if the box has a picture of Captain America on the side the subset held within will be from that movie and the same for the boxes with a picture of Thor.

Tesco (the supermarket chain) has a special Limited Edition (Human Torch LE1) inserted 1:50 and guaranteed in each display box bought from Tesco.

We bought a box and were 19 cards short of a complete set and 5 cards short of my Captain America Movie subset. We got our Human Torch LE1 as promised.

I will post our trades shortly.

I have no idea what Limited Edition LE2 is or where it will come from but nothing is on eBay or the Topps site.

TTFN.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Did you still have to pay 50p per pack when you purchased the sealed box from Tesco?

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

Yeah Wolfie, I still had to pay 50p a pack for the full box so £25 in total.

It was worth every penny for the time I had with my boys, Matthew & Nathan.

I got my Clubcard points too!

TTFN

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

We bought 6 packs out of a Thor box today, 3 cards closer to our complete set and we now have two Thor Movie subset cards Big Grin.

TTFN

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Starter Pack consisting of a binder, playmat, 5 hero attax trading cards and a Limited Edition Foil card (LE5 Thor) is £4.99.

I got LE4 Captain America with my binder.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have an extra of the following Marvel Attax card to trade? Big Grin

FOIL #28

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2282 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
quote:

I got LE4 Captain America with my binder.

Really? According to Topps LE3 & LE4 come in the Collectors Tin.

Maybe LE2 & LE3 are in the Collectors Tin and not LE3 & LE4 as advertised explaining why you can get LE4 and LE5 on eBay just now and not LE3.

Thanks AJJ.

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Does anyone have extras of the following Marvel Attax cards to trade? Big Grin

Regular cards #47, 80, 83, 95, 99, 102, 106, 107, 112, 116, 168, 195 - FOIL #17, 24, 25, 28 - RAINBOW FOILS #1 & #6

Elaine,

I have at least some of these. I will email you when I get home from work and can see the growing pile of spares all because of the Captain America and Thor Movie Subsets.

I have a spare from the Captain America Movie Subset if you are collecting those.

I can hear an auction site calling me Wink

TTFN

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Does anyone have an extra of the following Marvel Attax card to trade? Big Grin

FOIL #28

Elaine,

I have at least some of these. I will email you when I get home from work and can see the growing pile of spares all because of the Captain America and Thor Movie Subsets.

I have a spare from the Captain America Movie Subset if you are collecting those.

I can hear an auction site calling me Wink

TTFN

I collect mostly the female cards!! Please send me an e-mail and maybe we can work out a trade. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2282 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Elaine,

Email sent Smile

TTFN

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Elaine,

Email sent Smile

TTFN

Big Grin

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Cards sent Elaine Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cards sent Elaine Smile

Cards arrived today and they look great!! Thank you soooooooo much again! Big Grin