Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Stargate Universe Season 2 Info released
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stargate Universe Season 2 Info released
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted
Coming:

SRP Premium Pack $50.00

SRP Box $750.00

SEASON TWO TRADING CARDS
Premium Pack Series
Richard Dean Anderson signs for
Stargate Universe Season 2 Trading Cards!

Stargate Universe: Season 2 Premium Pack Trading Cards will cover all 20 episodes of the second season as well as highlight the crew and the ship herself, Destiny. Each premium pack will contain 2 Autograph Cards, 2 episode cards, 1 "Destiny" chase card and 1 "Secrets" chase card.

Checklist includes:
•Autograph Cards (2 cards per Premium Pack)
Signers include series stars:

◦Ming-Na as Camille Wray
◦David Blue as Eli Wallace
◦Lou Diamond Phillips as Colonel David Telford
◦Alaina Huffman as Tamara Johansen
◦Elyse Levesque as Chloe Armstrong
◦Brian J. Smith as Matthew Scott
◦Jamil Walker Smith as Ronald Greer
◦Louis Ferrera as Colonel Everett Young
As well as series regulars and guest stars including:
◦Richard Dean Anderson as General Jack O'Neill
◦Julie McNiven as Ginn
◦Mike Dopud as Varro
◦Glynis Davies as Marian Wallace
◦Ryan Kennedy as Dr. Williams
◦Zak Santiago as Rivers
◦Sarah Mutch as Celina
•20 Episode Synopses Cards, 1 card per episode, with each card sequentially numbered to 400
(2 cards per Premium Pack)
•9 "Destiny" Cards, depicting various sections of Destiny with each card sequentially numbered to 444
(1 card per Premium Pack)
•9 "Secrets" Cards, everyone on Destiny has their own secret, with each card sequentially numbered to 444 (1 card per Premium Pack)
Product Configuration:
6 Cards Per Premium Pack
15 Packs Per Box - Limited to only 250 Boxes!

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not really enough new signers to interest me as I have the first release.Will probably just look for the non repeat autos.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Depending on what the street price is I may be interested in some of these. . .

Definitely looking for the new RDA auto.

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The chase sets look almost impossible to put together. Eek

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
That'll be my wife's wedding anniversary present sorted then ! Big Grin

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Richard Dean Anderson auto is the complete auto not just R.D.A Got to have that ! Sad that there is no Robert Carlyle auto . Was hoping for that one in this set. Only major character in all the 3 series not to have one . Also i don't know why they changed the look of some of the auto cards and didn't keep with the first set type. Oh well at least there are 15 more Stargate auto cards to get lol .

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A full signature RDA would be cool, but I have to admit I quite like his stylized RDA signature and card on Stargate 1. . . plus I pulled one of mine so that helps too!

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
The chase sets look almost impossible to put together. Eek

Does not look that hard.

10 packs and you have enough of the Episode cards to trade into a set. You've also got enough of the Destiny and Secrets cards to trade into a set.

Not much different from needing 9 boxes to get enough 1 per box chase cards to make a set in a normal release. It's acutally cheaper.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Since i will not be buying a box and will want a master auto set . Anyone know a dealer i can trust buying cards from ? Ebay is kinda getting scary. I need a better place i can buy from . My Stargate auto sets SG-1 , Atlantis and Universe are totally complete up to this set but am looking for a few other cards . Like Deforest Kelley A61 Star Trek , Spartcus Katrina Law , Serenity Summer Glau , Lucy Lawless BSG and the new Bond set Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig autos . When it comes to the bigger cards i would rather find a dealer that i know people trust the cards will be legit . Thanks guys and Cheers !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
I deal with the man that posted right above you all the time highest recomendation

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
I deal with the man that posted right above you all the time highest recomendation

of course, Tom is the biggest dealer, a reference in card industry

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to say i was sorry and didn't mean in anyway to say someone wasn't a legit dealer . I in no way have any knowledge either way . Just wanted to see if anyone had any knowledge on who to trust and who not to .

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
tom and ed are 2 of the very best in the business....

Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info . When i get home today i mail send them a email on my want lists . Again i am sorry for my wording before . Just scary when you find out a card you bought over a year ago isn't legit and you paid over $500.00 for it. ( Carrie Fisher SW 30th ) Signature is bigger then the sticker . ( I didn't get the card from anyone i posted ect on the boards )

posted Hide Post
This one:

Or are there others out there?

Tom and Ed are legit, for sure.

Jon

Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Yes thats just like the one i have . No scanner or i would have posted a pic , and as i said the card did not come from them . Makes me cry lol i have the Set of SW 30th with Ford ... Until i noticed this one last week. This was my first sticker auto purchase over a year ago .

posted Hide Post
The signature you had could be entirely legitimate. In fact it probably is actually signed by Fisher. I'd post a pic or a scan if you can.

Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
bought a scanner today via New Egg will post when i get it on the General Forum, Thanks guys.

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Back on topic...

The P1 Promos Arrived Today...

Looks good to me!

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to see the P1 promos being put out there! Does anyone know if there is going to be a NSU P2 promo. I assume they'll not be a P3 promo as there's no binder issued for this set.

Posts: 199 | Location: Romford, Essex, England | Registered: April 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post