Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Industry Summit news...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Industry Summit news...
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Logan
posted
Upper Deck has confirmed that Sigourney Weaver will be signing for their upcoming Alien Anthology set and Chris Evans too for Captain America: Civil War. Also, Leaf has landed Daisy Ridley and her autograph will be in their upcoming Pop Century set.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Great news about Sigourney Weaver and Chris Evans. I hope that Leaf's Ridley deal is not exclusive - even though I would never be able to afford one, a Star Wars/Rey card signed by Daisy would be way better than the 'civilian' photos signed for Leaf.

Posts: 1557 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wish Upper Deck was more like Cryptozoic and Rittenhouse. Where they put more autographs in the packs...So even non-big names are not $75 or more.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post