Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Industry Summit news...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Industry Summit news...
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Upper Deck has confirmed that Sigourney Weaver will be signing for their upcoming Alien Anthology set and Chris Evans too for Captain America: Civil War. Also, Leaf has landed Daisy Ridley and her autograph will be in their upcoming Pop Century set.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Great news about Sigourney Weaver and Chris Evans. I hope that Leaf's Ridley deal is not exclusive - even though I would never be able to afford one, a Star Wars/Rey card signed by Daisy would be way better than the 'civilian' photos signed for Leaf.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wish Upper Deck was more like Cryptozoic and Rittenhouse. Where they put more autographs in the packs...So even non-big names are not $75 or more.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post