Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    True Blood: Premiere Edition
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

True Blood: Premiere Edition
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the Archive box scenario, where the other style cards could be exclusive to those like has been done in the past like with Heroes.

jrcomic is generally spot on with his information too.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
38 is correct , with some full bleeds

Marshall Allman as Tommy Mickens (Full Bleed)
Lindsay Pulsipher as Crystal Norris (Full Bleed)
Mariana Klaveno as Lorena (Full Bleed)
Adina Porter as Lettie May Thornton (Full Bleed)
Don Swayze as Gus (Full Bleed)
Michael Raymond James as Rene Lenier (Full Bleed)
Lizzy Caplan as Amy Burley (Full Bleed)
Brit Morgan as Debbie Pelt (Full Bleed)
Raoul Trujillo as Longshadow (Full Bleed)
Courtney Ford as Portia (Full Bleed)
Dan Buran as Marcus Bozeman (Full Bleed)

My guess is rather than have 600-800 of the same signer on the same card they are doing 300-400 of the same signer on 2 different cards

The same amount of cards but now with 2 variants on the most common signers

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
I don't like this new trend of late announced variant autos. It was a major turn off with Game of Thrones and it will turn me away from True Blood as well.

Check out Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wgf351:
I don't like this new trend of late announced variant autos. It was a major turn off with Game of Thrones and it will turn me away from True Blood as well.

Check out Card Crazy!

I think you have to look at it this way (well you dont but this is their reasoning)

Most not all would rather have someone signing 600 cards sign 2 different cards 300 times instead of that same person signing 600 times on the same card.

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
I think it's a great news and love the fact that each auto have 2 versions, more options/choices to collectors.

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
I think it's a great news and love the fact that each auto have 2 versions, more options/choices to collectors.

I agree
I am loving some of these new autos

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of madcollector
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse has posted pictures of the full-bleed versions of the True Blood autographs on its website.

Posts: 84 | Location: USA | Registered: September 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The only reason I dislike having the full bleed autos included is that we all know that Paquin signed full bleed autos, but they aren't being included.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
The only reason I dislike having the full bleed autos included is that we all know that Paquin signed full bleed autos, but they aren't being included.

Wonder if those will be part of the set that the other skarsgard?

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

My guess is that card will be in the next release.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse has put up the designations for the autographs now, some surprises indeed.

http://scifihobby.com/products...cklist.cfm?SetID=262

EXTREMELY LIMITED

Anna Paquin
Stephen Moyer
Michelle Forbes (the biggest surprise to me)

Very Limited

Todd Lowe
Allan Hyde
Lizzy Caplan (regular)
Lizzy Caplan (Full Bleed)
Brit Morgan (regular)
Grant Bowler

Every other card is Limited, except for the Melissa Rauch, which seems to be the only "common" in the set.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
I'm very surprised that Deborah Ann Woll isn't at least a very limited auto!

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I thought Deborah Ann Woll would be a very limited too. I'm glad that it won't be.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It appears that 7000 boxes of this were made. I'm a little surprised it didn't sell out on RA's site as some have said that True Blood had a bigger or at least more collector friendly fan base when compared to Game of Thrones and that had 9500 boxes made and sold out nearly two weeks before it's release.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of madcollector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
"some have said that True Blood had a bigger or at least more collector friendly fan base when compared to Game of Thrones"

I believe that information is incorrect. Game of Thrones is a worldwide phenomenon.

Posts: 84 | Location: USA | Registered: September 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
If anyone is interested, the Rewards card is a quotable-

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post