Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    True Blood: Premiere Edition
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

True Blood: Premiere Edition
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Well this is the Paquin they posted on their facebook so I don't think anyone knows what's going on with this set.

And I like that picture of Anna Paquin better than the one on the advertisement.
I'm starting to feel happy that I haven't preordered anything for this set, I'm just going to pick up bits and pieces that I want.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:

Does this mean this,

was just a mock up?
Because someone asked on facebook and they replied that there will only be one version.

Looks like an off size as well. like its 3x3.5 not 3.5 x 2.5

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of madcollector
posted Hide Post
I suspect that RA did two versions of the autograph cards, very similar to what they did with Game of Thrones. With that set there is a “bordered” version and a “full-bleed” version for most of the signers.

I don’t know what to think about the black Skarsgard card, but I would be happy if there were no auto cards in that style.

Posts: 84 | Location: USA | Registered: September 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think both styles have points in their favour.Personally I am just happy Rittenhouse is doing this set Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
I think both styles have points in their favour.Personally I am just happy Rittenhouse is doing this set Smile .

I do agree Big Grin

I'm also extremely happy they were able to get all of the main cast, as I was almost expecting that Skarsgard and Moyer wouldn't sign. I do hope they were able to get Joe Manganiello to sign, he signed for Spiderman 3 so that shows he's willing to, hopefully.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
My distributor emailed tonight and told me RA has postponed the True Blood set into August.

More time to save up...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
My distributor emailed tonight and told me RA has postponed the True Blood set into August.

More time to save up...

Ed

That is excellent news Smile I might be able to get more of this than I thought.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
A delayed release definately helps me save up. Hope its not because of a major problem but because of a desired addition Thumb Up

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Yes!!! Clap Extra time to squirrel away some extra cash. I am excited for this set. Just got Season 4 from the library yesterday - watched 3 episodes last night.

I really really want a Marshall Allman auto in this set.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ohh maybe that means they are after some more signers? Fingers crossed for a Janina Gavankar autograph!

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of madcollector
posted Hide Post
The person I really hope they get to sign is Fiona Shaw. She really saved the series for me after the awful 3rd Season.

Posts: 84 | Location: USA | Registered: September 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Had a friend in Cali say it was a production issue.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
a couple of new autographs shown on Rittenhouse site
I would love a Janina Gavankar as well
Fiona Shaw would also be cool

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The list looks good, though I really don't like some of the picture choices (Hyde and Skarsgard especially annoy me). Count me as another person who would love to see a Manganiello or Shaw be added to the list. However, even if the list stays at what it is right now, I think this would still be an awesome release. At two autos per box, I think any pull from that list would be awesome!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of madcollector
posted Hide Post
I wish Rittenhouse would post the checklist for this set so we would know what the autograph line-up will entail.

posted Hide Post
It is still pretty far out from release date. I think a checklist is prob still a couple weeks away just based on when they usually release them

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post

Posted by RA on facebook

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very excited that Courtney Ford as Portia Bellefleur signed for this set. She just tweeted a photo of her bordered card.

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
What do the Bordered autos look like, would it be possible for you to post a link?

So the ones shown on the ad sheet with the blood dripping are the full bleed(pun intended Smile) versions?.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
What do the Bordered autos look like, would it be possible for you to post a link?

So the ones shown on the ad sheet with the blood dripping are the full bleed(pun intended Smile) versions?.

this one above is bordered, the Paquin in previous page is full bleed

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post