Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Stranger Things (Topps)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stranger Things (Topps)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I enjoyed Season 4 and would like to see Rittenhouse do sets for seasons 3 and 4.

Won't happen.

ZeroCool, a division of Topps/Fanatics has the license.

No word on how they will handle the distribution or exactly what format they are doing.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I enjoyed Season 4 and would like to see Rittenhouse do sets for seasons 3 and 4.

Won't happen.

ZeroCool, a division of Topps/Fanatics has the license.
No word on how they will handle the distribution or exactly what format they are doing.

Ed

I’m not a fan of Zero Cool based on their Jackass release. Roll Eyes. I hated the Dutch auction for those. I’m old-fashioned I guess and need to get with the times.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I see Panini UK have a sticker collection covering seasons 1-3 and featuring content from season 4

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The first Zerocool Stranger Things release is out:

https://www.netflix.shop/produ...-billy-artist-series

$50 for a blaster box with 4 packs of 8 cards -- no real hits, unless you like parallels or consider a 'Butcher Billy' autograph a hit;

11,111 boxes made.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's something I haven't seen anyone talk about before. According to the auction, it's a redemption card for a box of Zerocool Stranger Things and it was in the promo packs given out at NSCC. One sold for $825 and this one sold as a Best Offer for something under $1500.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12547...rksid=p2047675.l2557

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
Here's something I haven't seen anyone talk about before. According to the auction, it's a redemption card for a box of Zerocool Stranger Things and it was in the promo packs given out at NSCC. One sold for $825 and this one sold as a Best Offer for something under $1500.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12547...rksid=p2047675.l2557

That's crazy -- it must be due to the rarity of the redemption rather than the value of the actual box, right?

I wonder if this redemption gets you one of these blaster boxes? That would be brutal.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:

That's crazy -- it must be due to the rarity of the redemption rather than the value of the actual box, right?

I wonder if this redemption gets you one of these blaster boxes? That would be brutal.

That would be hilarious!!

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post