Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Rittenhouse sets(breaking news)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Rittenhouse sets(breaking news)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Am I the only one concerned about cash flow with 5 sets releasing between June 27 and August 8th? Confused

And it makes no sense to release Eureka and Warehouse 13 a week apart. They are practically the same exact customer base.
Ed

They should just make Eureka & Warehouse 13 one release. The shows crossover and have a similar fanbase. Just do a traditional 24 pack box with 12 packs for Eureka and 12 for WH13. You'd get one autograph for each show along with inserts and enough base cards to at least come close to making a base set.

I collect both, and money will be VERY tight... sigh...

But a half and half box sounds like an interesting idea. I would definetively buy one.

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post