Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Rittenhouse sets(breaking news)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Rittenhouse sets(breaking news)
 Login/Join

posted
BREAKING RITTENHOUSE ARCHIVES NEWS:now have the licenses for TRUE BLOOD, GAME OF THRONES, and THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN MOVIE!!

Source Facebook

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
In for True Blood.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
most exciting news! Big Grin

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very cool!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
I can't wait to see the Game of Thrones set

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Most excellent news indeed!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Very nice, very nice indeed. Big Grin

Now, lets see the promos ! Thumb Up

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's been quite a while since I've been this excited about any new card sets. I'm very much looking forward to these. Clap Bouncey

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
Very Exciting News Bouncey

I'm in it for True Blood and The Spidey Movie!!!!

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Kudos to Rittenhouse!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
This is fantastic!!! I'm so looking forward to Game of Thrones! Clap Bouncey Metal

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Clap Metal Clap Elephant Dance Bouncey Metal
I am more interested in GoT and True Blood
but I am more than happy they got a new Marvel movie license
and the possibility of an Emma Stone autograph

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
That is awesome news.

I'm interested in all of these sets.

Well done Rittenhouse !! Thumb Up Bouncey Elephant Dance

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like someone else said, it has been a VERY long time since I have been excited for a card set, and now I have two to be excited for. True Blood and Game of Thrones are going to be awesome! I hope they are normal box format and not premium pack format though.

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow that is THE BEST news ever!!!! Dance Bouncey Clap

Now to start saving..... Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Posted by RA on Facebook.

quote:
Although it's still too early to release any specific product details for any of these sets, our intention for True Blood and Amazing Spider-man is certainly to issue full series of cards in traditional, foil-pack format.

I'm in for a box or two of True Blood.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
My card budget is basically $0 right now, but no way I will be able to skip Game of Thrones. The only set that would excite me more would be Breaking Bad. This is great news!

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent news! Game of Thrones all the way for me, with maybe a box or 2 of True Blood for good measure.

Any chance of sketch card? Rittenhouse don't seem as keen on them as other companies. Some Charles Hall sketches would make me drool, 'specially of Dany...

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Still waiting on news for previously announced "new" sets, Merlin and NCIS!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
True Blood, awesome!

I've almost given up collecting but True Blood is one I'll come out of semi-retirement for. Smile

Also, thank god Rittenhouse has the license for the new Spider-Man movie, I'm praying for an Emma Stone autograph, there is no card I want to be made more than that one, not even any from True Blood. Drool

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post