Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Doctor Who 50th Anniversary set.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary set.
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have to look out for that

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
I picked up the comic today. The exclusive card comes as part of another uncut 6 card sheet (perforated) just like 2 The Sun Promos. You also get a pack of Alien Attax and a pack of Alien Attax 50th with the magazine. Not bad for £2.99.

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I think I need to move to the UK!

Maybe seeing that Blu-Ray pack with the Topps US on the back can give me a little bit of hope.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:
I think I need to move to the UK!

Maybe seeing that Blu-Ray pack with the Topps US on the back can give me a little bit of hope.

It's not always as good as this I promise you, we are having good run on Dr Who and Star Wars, my two fav properties at the moment Thumb Up

Finally got the last two relic cards I needed so I think I am done with this set Dance

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post