Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We've all had a few other things going on which we've finally concluded and I'm in the process of moving offices so we can now crack on with Unstoppable Cards.

We've had to put Night and Avengers 50th back to February but in the meantime we've been working on a couple of other projects that hopefully means we'll see a more frequent run of releases through 2012.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
this all has a very familiar ring to it Jason and not a very good start I hope some of what you said at Birmingham actually happens, the whole world is watching Frown

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
this all has a very familiar ring to it Jason and not a very good start I hope some of what you said at Birmingham actually happens, the whole world is watching Frown

I know John!! It is unfortunate but we've all been involved in other projects outside of Unstoppable Cards over the last couple of months but we're now back working together to complete the sets. Memorabilia was great as I managed to meet a few more Avengers actors who have never signed trading cards.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
There will be 125 cases for Night of the Living Dead comprising 12 Premium Packs. Each pack will contain 6 base cards, 2 chase cards, 1 sketch and 1 actor signed card.

Each case will contain 2 complete base sets, 2 chase sets, all 6 autograph cards and all 3 dual autos. We will be announcing price information very soon. I'm away for a few days but hopefully will have some more news next week.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jason Wright:
There will be 125 cases for Night of the Living Dead comprising 12 Premium Packs. Each pack will contain 6 base cards, 2 chase cards, 1 sketch and 1 actor signed card.

Each case will contain 2 complete base sets, 2 chase sets, all 6 autograph cards and all 3 dual autos. We will be announcing price information very soon. I'm away for a few days but hopefully will have some more news next week.[/QUOTE

Jason Thanks for the update! Sounds wonderful! Clap

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
I am anxious for this set!

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What's the latest on this set?

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
February. That's all I have...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Jason,

Any more news?

Thx

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Finally finished all work for our first 2 releases so off to the printers this week. We had some space left so we added a couple of extra promos including an exclusive Night promo for Sketchlife and a cool 2 sided promo (Avengers 50th with NotLD on reverse) for NSU which will be inserted in the April/May issue.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Glad to see everything is going well and moving along. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The images of the autographs and Andy Fry sketch card look very nice
on the Unstoppable Cards website.
I hope the six cast autograph card is still happening.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Sweet! I can't wait to get my blanks and get started drawing for the set! The set looks good!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
First of all - I can't bleive the website is live!!! Clap

I've been clicking on that for months!

Placed my order for six NOTLD packs. I'm guessing we are still a long way from release if Scott hasn't had his blank sketch cards yet. When do you realistically expect to ship?

Am I right in thinking 6 packs gets all regular and chase cards (with no spares), 6 sketches and 6 autographs?

The two promos mentioned above - are these the first and only Unstoppable promo cards so far or have I missed any?

Good luck with the new releases.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:

are these the first and only Unstoppable promo cards so far or have I missed any?

There have allready been 6 promos released for The Avengers.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wolfie, are you talking about the Media show promos from last fall ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
yes.

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Thanks Wolfie Big Grin

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Are these cards available outside of the UK ? I just tried ordering a preview set and it said "Sorry, no shipping quote available"

I am in the U.S.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am aware that there's been a problem processing international orders. Yes we can ship worldwide but we will try to rectify the website problems over the weekend. A 12 pack purchase is a sealed case and will give you a master set of autographs.