Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great stuff, really looking forward to it. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Jas:
We have placed an advert which can be seen in the next issue of NSU.

Thumb Up TOP CLASS

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've had customers show interest in this product via the advert in NSU so advertising does work.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Been a few delays but website will be up and running soon, just been waiting for some decent images to come from some guys in the US as we wanted to put mock up auto cards on the website too. I'm pleased to hear the adverts getting interest, we're increasing this to 2000 Premium Packs instead of 1500 with each pack still containing 1 autograph card and 1 sketch card. We have a few dealers in the US who will be carrying this product as well as a couple in Canada so we'll make sure there's plenty to go across the pond.

More news soon!!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Don't forget to look Unstoppable Cards up on Facebook, there's some great samples being posted up on there from various artists.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have and there are. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is there a release date for this product?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Jas:
Don't forget to look Unstoppable Cards up on Facebook, there's some great samples being posted up on there from various artists.
Is there anywhere that non-Facebook users can go to look at these samples ?

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Release date likely to be September, we were waiting on some guys in the US to get some decent images sent over for the auto cards but we're nearly there. Also had to sort out card stock and artists will be pleased to know that we're going for a matt finish. Hopefully going to print soon but we'll be printing off all the auto cards, base cards, sketch blanks, promos etc at the same time, as a new company we're trying out a few new things and want to make sure we get this right first time. We'll also produce blanks for our Fantasy Art sets so these should follow fairly quickly after the Night set.

Kevin, I'll post a few samples up soon.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
any luck with getting george romero to sign for you let us know

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately we haven't got Mr Romero on this set.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We now have our 50th confirmed artist for this set, really pleased to have this artist on board as I didn't think we'd see many sketch cards from this guy for a little while.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'll FRY and guess who it is.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I saw your comments on our Facebook page Wolfie and it's none of them either.

I am very pleased to announce that Don Pedicini Jr is back in the game!!! I'm a big fan of his work so I am really pleased to have him on board for our first trading card set.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh he will be very good. He only lives 30 minutes from where the movie was made you know.

How do i know all these things. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
actually I goofed I live 1 hour and 6 minutes away ha ha....

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Don of the Dead? Big Grin

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Good to see you back on a set, Don!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha ha Ted... Thanks Harris...

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Things should start moving now, we held back whilst we were securing the licence for an Avengers 50th Anniversary set, more cost efficient if we produce both sets at the same same time. Night of the Living Dead will now be an October release with Avengers 50th Anniversary in November. Avengers will feature some actor signed sketch cards. And thanks again to Don for coming on board this set too, looks like we may have dragged him out of sketch card retirement already!!!