Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Night of the Living Dead Artist List:

Adam Talley
Alex Beuchel
Amy Clark
Andy Fry
Angela Capel
Ashleigh Popplewell
Aston Roy Cover
Banky Farano
Bianca Thompson
Bill Pulkovski
Bo Hampton
Boo
Brian Deguire
Brian Germain
Bruce Gerlach
Chris Foreman
Chris Henderson
Chris Manuel
Chris Thorne
Clay McCormack
Daniel Gorman
David Day
Don Pedicini Jr
Elfie Lebouleux
Fer Galicia
Gary Kezele
George Deep
Gerald de Dios
Isaiah McAllister
J(ay)
Jay Durdan
Jay Pangan III
Jay Shimco
Jason Davies
Jason Roussel
Jason Westlake
JD Seeber
Jerry Fleming
Jim Kyle
John Marroquin
Johnny Segura
Josh Werner
Kevin Graham
Kevin Meinert
Leah Mangue
Lee Lightfoot
Lin Zy
Matthew Parmenter
Maz Zucker
Michael Calandra
Neil Vokes
Pablo Diaz
Randy Siplon
Rhiannon Owens
Rich Molinelli
Rick Melton
Robert Aragon
Robert Hack
Rusty Gilligan
Scott Zambelli
Shelby Robertson
Steph Swanger
Ted Dastick Jr
Tim Proctor
Tom Hodges
Tom Savage
Tony Miello
Trev Murphy
Veronica Jaczkowski

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason Wright,

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Website is nearly done, if you go to www.unstoppablecards.com you can get updates

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hurray, looking forward to this. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Jas:
Website is nearly done, if you go to www.unstoppablecards.com you can get updates

Signed up for the updates.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
.............and me. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Updated the artist list, a few more names yet to add still but just waiting for confirmation on numbers. A few sketch samples are up on our facebook page but I will post some official cards up here when they start coming in.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Okay about time I posted a little taster, a killer sketch by the talented Randy Siplon

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That is very good, i thought it was a photo.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Randy has done some fantastic work and this is a recent pencil sketch, he's on for 20 Night sketches and 40 Avengers

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I really look forward to seeing those, quality stuff like this will make the releases a hit for sure. Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
awesome sketch
I am hoping this is the pic for her autograph

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I really look forward to seeing those, quality stuff like this will make the releases a hit for sure. Clap

We've got some great artists on both sets and we're also giving a few newcomers to the game their first break on an official set so it should make for an interesting mix. The artist list has been updated and I realised we've got a lot Jays and Jasons on board, must be a popular name!!

posted Hide Post
Great list of artists Jason...when all things are finalised could you add the total number of sketches produced by each artist.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
quote:

We've got some great artists on both sets and we're also giving a few newcomers to the game their first break on an official set so it should make for an interesting mix. The artist list has been updated and I realised we've got a lot Jays and Jasons on board, must be a popular name!!

Any update on release date yet Jason?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:
quote:

Everything's ready, so all base, chase, auto and sketch blanks should be printed off next week, likely to be mid November now though.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:
quote:

Everything's ready, so all base, chase, auto and sketch blanks should be printed off next week, likely to be mid November now though.

If the Sketch Blanks are to be printed off next week surely that will make it very difficult to get the sketches back from Artists for a November Release?

posted Hide Post
any more info ?.and any info on the art of hammer ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately the set has been held up by us, we planned to print this at the same time as Avengers 50th Anniversary and we had to make a few alterations, change auto cards etc and we've also added a preview set and a few extra promos. Barrie is adding finishing touches to website but I'll be back with more news very soon!!

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks for keeping us informed Jason. Wavey

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Any updates Jason? I was looking forward to this set as I am in a horror/zombie kick right now with Walking Dead and like some of the retro stuff too! Smokin'

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post