Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Some sketches by one of our new UK artists Kris Justice

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Niceeeeeeeee but spooky. Eek

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
Judith O'Dea and Judy Ridley dual auto card

That's an awesome card!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking good, that double autograph should prove popular.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Some sketches by Lee Lightfoot

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Received these two promos with my Avengers 50th Preview Set order.

That's great news. My main reason for ordering was to hopefully get a NOTLD promo so i'm hoping they all come with these.

Avengers 50 Preview pack arrived today - no NOTLD promos. I'd be lying if i said I wasn't didappointed. Frown

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
These might be of interest, also by Lee Lightfoot, although not strictly relevant...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zero,

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Received these two promos with my Avengers 50th Preview Set order.

That's great news. My main reason for ordering was to hopefully get a NOTLD promo so i'm hoping they all come with these.

Avengers 50 Preview pack arrived today - no NOTLD promos. I'd be lying if i said I wasn't didappointed. Frown

Not sure of your proper name, sent you an email. I'll send you the two NOTLD promos I have.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We sent Night promos to dealers first, I couldn't fit any more promos in the Avengers preview set, originally it was a 5 card set but we then added the common Avengers promo and the more limited P1 and P2 gold foiled promos.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sorry Kennywood, none of Chilly Billy, might be some sketches, I'm sure some artists will be reading this and might do some Chilly Billy sketches too!! Go for it guys!!

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
We sent Night promos to dealers first, I couldn't fit any more promos in the Avengers preview set, originally it was a 5 card set but we then added the common Avengers promo and the more limited P1 and P2 gold foiled promos.

Wishful thinking on my part however Alan (treksearcher) is sorting me out so i'm a happy chappie now Smile

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I will have some Night promos at Collectormania in Milton Keynes next week and I'll make sure I leave some with all the dealers there.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I just wrapped up my Night of the Living Dead cards. I only did 10 as I was committed to a few sets at the time!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
The one in the middle is an absolute cracker!

posted Hide Post
I will definitely be doing some Chilly Billy cards and HOPEFULLY I will get out to Monster Bash since it it close to where I live and get him to sign 1 or two of my return cards with his art on them... plus Kyra will be there too...

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
Has it been stated how many promos there will be for this set? I currently know of 3: The two treksearcher posted earlier in the thread and the one with a sketch of the Cooper's daughter after she goes all zombie.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
SHouseman: I love all of those sketch cards! I would love to pull "They're coming to get you Barbara!" A whole famous quotes sketch subset would be great. "They're dead...They're all messed up!" would have been a cool one.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
The Zombie girl promo is a Sketchlife Exclusive and will be available in the Sketchlife magazine. There will be an exclusive Night/Avengers promo for NSU and a Tom Breyer promo card which has the same design as our UK promo.

Russ Streiner has also put that very quote on a number of his autograph cards and Judy Ridley has put a quote on a few of hers too!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DewMan:
SHouseman: I love all of those sketch cards! I would love to pull "They're coming to get you Barbara!" A whole famous quotes sketch subset would be great. "They're dead...They're all messed up!" would have been a cool one.

Thanks for the compliment, I worked hard on them! I did a few sketch cards with quotes for "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" for Cult Stuff and had to try it out here as well!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Russ Streiner has also put that very quote on a number of his autograph cards and Judy Ridley has put a quote on a few of hers too!!

Cool, I'd love to get that Striener variant!