Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We do have a couple of dealers in the US interested in carrying this product so hopefully a good allocation will be available in the US

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Jas:
Thanks for the interest guys. We are very excited about our first product and we'll be announcing an impressive artist list very soon. Barrie is currently working on the new website which we'll hope to have up and running by the weekend.

There will be 3 dual autographs in this set Johnny/Barbra (Russ Streiner/Judith O'Dea), Barbra/Judy (Judith O'Dea/Judy Ridley) and Judy/Karen (Judy/Ridley/Kyra Schon).

We are also attempting a 6 cast signed autograph card, we're just lucky that the actors all live in relatively close proximity to each other so will be hand signing (no stickers here) and being very careful so that we can comfortably fit all 6 on one side of the card.

any chance of a george romero auto

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
quote:
Thanks for the interest guys. We are very excited about our first product and we'll be announcing an impressive artist list very soon. Barrie is currently working on the new website which we'll hope to have up and running by the weekend.

There will be 3 dual autographs in this set Johnny/Barbra (Russ Streiner/Judith O'Dea), Barbra/Judy (Judith O'Dea/Judy Ridley) and Judy/Karen (Judy/Ridley/Kyra Schon).

We are also attempting a 6 cast signed autograph card, we're just lucky that the actors all live in relatively close proximity to each other so will be hand signing (no stickers here) and being very careful so that we can comfortably fit all 6 on one side of the card.

We're trying to track him down!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
quote:

We're trying to track him down!!

That would be cool to say the least! I 'd bet he'd definately be up for something like this.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:

That would be cool to say the least! I 'd bet he'd definately be up for something like this.

I think so too. He signed for one of the Americana sets, and is VERY fan-friendly.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think he lives in Florida now. I am very fortunate to live within 45 minutes of where they shot the movie.

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
quote:
Originally posted by X:

I think so too. He signed for one of the Americana sets, and is VERY fan-friendly.

He must have gone to Specsavers.

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NIK:
He must have gone to Specsavers.

"Why, Mr. Romero, what big eyes you have!" Big Grin

Any chance of a Duane Jones cut autograph?

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
It would be nice to see an autograph card of Bill (Chilly Billy) Cardille too.

Found his website, didn't realise he played himself in the movie!! Well I've asked the question.

Ted, obviously you're a big fan so it's great to have you on this set, can't wait to see your sketches.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason Wright,

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ted, obviously you're a big fan so it's great to have you on this set, can't wait to see your sketches.

To be fair it's great to have Ted on any set.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are there going to be any free promos for the new set ,especially for people on nsu ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
There will be promos coming soon, will keep you all posted

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Do you have an email for dealers to contact you to carry your cards?

ThanksSmile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is so awesome! I love me some Zombies!

Posts: 2 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
Do you have an email for dealers to contact you to carry your cards?

ThanksSmile

Hi you can email me on my personal email account that's in my profile. I will have a new email account set up once the website is finished.

Pleased to have you on board as a sketch artist Jay.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
THANKS FOR THE EMAIL. Looking forward to more information on this release! Keep it up! Metal

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
Does this mean that Barrie will be pacing an ad in NSU? Thumb Up

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We have placed an advert which can be seen in the next issue of NSU.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done, thank you for supporting the magazine. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
A few delays in setting things up but website should be up and running this week, you can follow Unstoppable Cards on Facebook and I'll be providing regular updates on there as well as news on new licences and projects. Should be nearly 50 artists involved on this set set including Trev Murphy, Rhiannon Owens, Tim Proctor, Gary Kezele, Rich Molinelli, Andy Fry, Warren Martineck and a host of others. I'll provide a complete list very soon.