Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DewMan:
SHouseman: I love all of those sketch cards! I would love to pull "They're coming to get you Barbara!" A whole famous quotes sketch subset would be great. "They're dead...They're all messed up!" would have been a cool one.

Well, then you'll be happy with mine. Smile

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We've had a few spelling mistakes with Barbra though on a few sketch cards, some spell it Barbara but she is actually Barbra in the film!!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
We've had a few spelling mistakes with Barbra though on a few sketch cards, some spell it Barbara but she is actually Barbra in the film!!!

From what I've heard, it was supposed to be Barbara but they misspelled it Barbra in the film.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
A few sketches by JD Seeber

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We start shipping on June 25th. Still a few cases left. Each box of 12 Premium Packs will give you a master set of autographs including all 3 dual autos and 12 sketch cards.

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
We start shipping on June 25th. Still a few cases left. Each box of 12 Premium Packs will give you a master set of autographs including all 3 dual autos and 12 sketch cards.

Here's a question for you Jason. I've preordered and paid for 6 packs. Could I preorder another 6 packs making 12 and pay the difference on the cost of a 12 pack set ie £91.02 rather than another £107.94?

Sketch card peviews have got me wishing i'd ordered more.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
quote:

Here's a question for you Jason. I've preordered and paid for 6 packs. Could I preorder another 6 packs making 12 and pay the difference on the cost of a 12 pack set ie £91.02 rather than another £107.94?

Sketch card peviews have got me wishing i'd ordered more.

Email me at jason@unstoppablecards.com but not a problem

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
A few sketches by Michael Calandra - his first official set

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Probably not his last based on these examples but his first scene does make me wonder/ask whether puzzle sketches will be all in one pack or spread across several ? They can be a right royal pain in the neck when they get separated Frown

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tim Proctors sketch cards

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is there a release date yet Jason?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:

We start shipping on the 25th June

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

We start shipping on the 25th June

Hopefully my cases will arrive this coming week. Elephant

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hopefully my cases will arrive this coming week. Elephant
Probably not. I got an email from Jason earlier today saying that shipping is likely to be delayed a week due to the late arrival of some sketches.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys but whilst we have just enough sketches for the product we are still awaiting a few sketch cards, and I'd rather delay the product by a week and get them in. If the sketch cards arrive in the next 2-3 days then I'll start shipping them out by Friday.

Jason

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
Probably not his last based on these examples but his first scene does make me wonder/ask whether puzzle sketches will be all in one pack or spread across several ? They can be a right royal pain in the neck when they get separated Frown

Asked Jason about this. He say it will be one sketch per pack however two card puzzles will be in consecutive packs.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We will start shipping Night of the Living Dead on Monday 2nd July. Apologies for delay but a few sketch cards have got held up which I'd like to get in the product if we can as I don't really want to issue redemption cards. We know they've shipped from the US, just not landed yet!

Jason

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
It's been hard being patient for this one. I'm glad they will be shipping next week. Then I'll just have to wait for them to cross the ocean again.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Well we received Trev Murphy's sketch cards in today Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well we received Trev Murphy's sketch cards in today Smile

Those are worth waiting for.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post