Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
First of all - I can't bleive the website is live!!! Clap

I've been clicking on that for months!

Placed my order for six NOTLD packs. I'm guessing we are still a long way from release if Scott hasn't had his blank sketch cards yet. When do you realistically expect to ship?

Am I right in thinking 6 packs gets all regular and chase cards (with no spares), 6 sketches and 6 autographs?

The two promos mentioned above - are these the first and only Unstoppable promo cards so far or have I missed any?

Good luck with the new releases.

6 packs will get you a complete base and chase set with 3 spare chase. There will be an exclusive promo in Sketchlife featuring a sketch created by Andy Fry, one other promo and a dual Avengers 50th/Night promo which will be an NSU exclusive. Waiting for all cards to come back from the printers so I'll keep everyone posted regrads dates.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
International shipping glitch on website is now resolved.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Will the release date for this set be the same as quote for the Avengers release date on other post?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Will the release date for this set be the same as quote for the Avengers release date on other post?

We'lll get Night out before Avengers, probably end of April.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We're still tidying up the website and more content will be added over the next few days.

Just to clarify as a few people have asked, the 12 Pack deal is for a sealed case and will give you a total of 12 sketch cards and a master set of autographs which include all 3 dual autos.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ordered a few of these, looks good.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
I ordered a case. I appreciate the discount!

EDIT: Are there two autographs per pack or one? Here is the description from the website:

"LIMITED EDITION OF 1,499 MEGA Packs - A Hand Drawn Sketch Cards & Two Autographs in Every Pack!"

But I thought it was mentioned earlier in this thread that there is one sketch and ONE autograph.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Oops!! There is one autograph and one sketch in every pack.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, will get it corrected

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
You bet. I purchased thinking that there was one per pack but I wouldn't have minded the bonus. :-)

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm really looking forward to this release...I placed my order for a case back in February...

Any word yet on when this might be shipping?

Posts: 38 | Location: Philadelphia, PA | Registered: August 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No specific date posted yet but their website says 'Early May 2012' which suggests the next 2-3 weeks.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was wondering about this release as I've ordered some.

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
No specific date posted yet but their website says 'Early May 2012' which suggests the next 2-3 weeks.

Avengers 50 Preview packs still say March - its May in a couple of days - so add two months and keep your fingers crossed they arrive before Christmas.

I jest of course Wink

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I'll be honest, we've been dogged by silly delays and a number of cards had to be redesigned and approved etc, I'll be at printers next week personally numbering preview sets so they can go straight into packs ready for shipping.
I'm still learning the ropes so thank you all for bearing with me, but we are already working on some exciting new products which WILL be out this year and we'll be announcing these soon

In the meantime here's an updated artist list for Night:

Adam Talley
Alex Buechel
Andy Fry
Ashleigh Popplewell
Banky Ferano
Bianca Thompson
Boo
Brian Germain
Bruce Gerlach
Chadwick Haverland
Chris Foreman
Chris Henderson
Chris Manuel
Chris Thorne
Clay McCormack
Daniel Gorman
David Day
Don Pedicini Jr
Elfie Lebouleux
Gary Kezele
Isaiah McAllister
Jason Davies
Jason Flowers
Jason Rousell
Jason Westlake
J(ay)
Jay Durden
Jay Pangan
Jay Shimco
JD Seeber
Jerry Fleming
Jim Kyle
Josh Werner
Johnny Segura
Kevin Meinert
Kimberley Dunaway
Kristen Bellatti
Laura Inglis
Leah Mangue
Lin Zy
Lynne Anderson
Matthew Zucker
Michael Calandra
Neil Vokes
Pablo Diaz
Puis Calzada
Rich Molinelli
Robert Aragon
Robert Hack
Roy Cover
Rupam X
Rusty Gilligan
Scott Glenn
Scott Houseman
Scott Zambelli
Shane McCormack
Shelby Robertson
Stephanie Swanger
Ted Dastick Jr
Tim Proctor
Tom Savage
Tony Miello
Trev Murphy
Veronica Jaczowski
Wu Wei

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason Wright,

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
In the meantime here's an updated artist list for Night:

That one hell of a list. Thanks for the update.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received these two promos with my Avengers 50th Preview Set order.[URL= [/URL]

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Received these two promos with my Avengers 50th Preview Set order.

That's great news. My main reason for ordering was to hopefully get a NOTLD promo so i'm hoping they all come with these.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
There will be an exclusive Sketchlife promo in the next issue of the magazine featuring art by Andy Fry.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I just saw that Bill Hinzman, who played the cemetary zombie, passed away a few months ago. I started researching the Night of the Living Dead characters in December/January of this year and went back today and saw he had passed in that time. Sorry to hear that, he portrayed a top cult character and was great with the fans.

http://www.bing.com/images/sea...&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Judith O'Dea and Judy Ridley dual auto card