Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was going to give this set a miss as I am not a big horror fan but the quality of the sketches has persuaded me to get a case.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Here are all the autos, you will get all 9 in a case and 3 duplicates of the single autos.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
Here are all the autos, you will get all 9 in a case and 3 duplicates of the single autos.

The autographs with quotes ROCK!!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Ted's sketch cards are great, sorry I didn't get time to scan them as they had to be packaged a bit quick but Ted used quotes from the film on every sketch AND the paint on each sketch was mixed with dirt from the actual cemetry.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's looking really great this release with the sketches and autographs. Is there many autographs with quotes on them or just a few?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ted's sketch cards are great, sorry I didn't get time to scan them as they had to be packaged a bit quick but Ted used quotes from the film on every sketch AND the paint on each sketch was mixed with dirt from the actual cemetry.

Good work Ted !!
I am hoping to pull one of these Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
It's looking really great this release with the sketches and autographs. Is there many autographs with quotes on them or just a few?

Russ did quite a few, probably 1 in 8 but Judy Ridley only did a few. George Kosana signed "The Sheriff" on all his cards.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
quote:

Good work Ted !!
I am hoping to pull one of these Smile

I hope you do too. If you rub your finger across the surface of the card, you can feel the grit of the dirt. I wasn't even sure if the dirt would be noticeable since it disappeared once I mixed it into the paint, but it's a pretty cool effect.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
They sound awesome Ted!

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are some of my sketch cards:

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
ok so how many promos are there going to be and where can they be gotten from? Also am I right that if you buy 12 packs you will get a master set of base chase and autos and a dozen random sketches.

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
To quote an earlier post by Jason:

quote:
The Zombie girl promo is a Sketchlife Exclusive and will be available in the Sketchlife magazine. There will be an exclusive Night/Avengers promo for NSU and a Tom Breyer promo card which has the same design as our UK promo..

I believe there will be 5 total.

These 2 that I assume are general UK release:

- Sketchlife Exclusive - available in a promo pack, there is info in the Promo section
- NSU Exclusive - Not sure which future issue will have this
- Tom Breyer Promo - I don't know how to get this one or if there is anything to distinguish it from the UK promo

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DewMan,

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
The sketches and Autos are such a good value for this set. Making me think twice! Just have so much tied up in walking dead right nowSmile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
The Tom Breyer has a different back but the same front. Hope this helps.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
ok so how many promos are there going to be and where can they be gotten from? Also am I right that if you buy 12 packs you will get a master set of base chase and autos and a dozen random sketches.

I believe that anyone buying a box (12 packs) will get two sets of the base and chase cards,a set of the autos and three random duplicates and 12 sketches.

From what Jason said in an earlier post multiple panel sketches will be in consecutive packs so if you pulled Tim Proctor's six card panel shown on the previous page you would get six random sketches.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:

12 Packs with give you 2 complete base and chase sets, a master set of autographs and 3 duplicate single autos. There will be 12 sketch cards per 12 packs with no repeat artists. Some 2 panel sketches will be in consecutively numbered packs but most the larger puzzles will be random, especially the 20 card "NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD" by Jason Westlake!!!

This set was about trying out new ideas and working with some new sketch artists as well as the usual culprits. I hope you guys enjoy our first set, there's a lot more to come!!!

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
the larger puzzles will be random, especially the 20 card "NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD" by Jason Westlake!!!

Cute, I'll do a 20 card puzzle that nobody will ever see complete again.

Manufacturers, not just you guys Jason, really need to let the artists know that while this is artisticly fun for them, fans HATE big puzzles unless every card can stand on it's own. And most artists can't make all the individual cards stand alone.

I've been the one looking for pieces and I've been the one who pulled the piece and cannot find the buyer who is putting the set together. Neither is a good place to be.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
the larger puzzles will be random, especially the 20 card "NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD" by Jason Westlake!!!

Cute, I'll do a 20 card puzzle that nobody will ever see complete again.

Manufacturers, not just you guys Jason, really need to let the artists know that while this is artisticly fun for them, fans HATE big puzzles unless every card can stand on it's own. And most artists can't make all the individual cards stand alone.

I've been the one looking for pieces and I've been the one who pulled the piece and cannot find the buyer who is putting the set together. Neither is a good place to be.

Ed

I'm still trying to put together a 4 piece puzzle from Vintage Movie Poster set (have 3 pieces) so have to agree with Scifi Cards about multiple sketch puzzles.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Technically they're just individual letters with a picture within the letter so can be fun making words/names with them, also agree that 3-4 panel sketches are easier to put together than trying to collect 20!!

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Night of the Living Dead is now SOLD OUT. All packaged up and ships out on Monday

Thanks guys Thumb Up