Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Night of the Living Dead Premium Pack Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
Unfortunately we had to put redemptions in as awaiting sketch cards by Chris Thorne and Gary Kezele, we're hoping neither of those are lost in the post and will turn up soon. But we have a couple of UK artists sketching a few extras just in case, namely Marcia Dye and Paul Cowan. In total there are only 40 redemption cards in the product.

Is it worth sending in the redemption yet or easier for you if I wait a couple of weeks?

No problem if you want to send straight in!!

I'd also like to apologise to those of you who ordered multiple cases and have not received them. The courier we used state that 90% of parcels are delivered within 24 hours however it is now clear that most of the parcels won't reach their destination until tomorrow, in fact 90% of parcels will have taken 72 hours. I know this is frustrating but is beyond our control, we shall not be using that service again.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine would have delivered on Tuesday if I'd not missed the post, so the Courier was doing some next day deliveries.

Just posted images of this release on Box breakdown section.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Mine would have delivered on Tuesday if I'd not missed the post, so the Courier was doing some next day deliveries.

Just posted images of this release on Box breakdown section.
Couriers. I think the single box/case orders went via Royal Mail while the rest went by another route. Mine are still with the other courier. Online tracking has them in Droitwich at 3.00pm this afternoon. That puts them 100 miles South of where I am. Hopefully they will appear tomorrow otherwise I wont see them until Monday as I don't think they do Saturday deliveries.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yay, my packs have just been delivered Elephant

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
From the box break board, it looks like people in the U.S. started getting shipments the beginning of last week. Does anyone have any idea whether these are still some in the process of being delivered, or should I be concerned that I haven't received mine yet? For those that did get a delivery - how did they arrive? USPS?

Thanks, Fred

Posts: 1 | Location: VA | Registered: July 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
Yes, mine was delivered by the post office.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Just a heads up for anyone redeemimng sketch cards, I shall be on holiday until 2nd August so feel free to send your redemptions in and I shall attend to them upon my return.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
Just a heads up for anyone redeemimng sketch cards, I shall be on holiday until 2nd August so feel free to send your redemptions in and I shall attend to them upon my return.

Have you had the Gary Kezele sketches yet?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately it appears that Gary Kezeles sketches were the only ones that didn't make it and are now presumed lost Frown We have got some sketch cards by Alex Buechel, Roy Cover, and Paul Cowan which are being used for redemptions.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
Jason can you answer a few questions for me please

is this the final artist lineup and do you have numbers on how many each artist did?

Adam Talley
Alex Buechel
Andy Fry
Ashleigh Popplewell
Banky Ferano
Bianca Thompson
Boo
Brian Germain
Bruce Gerlach
Chadwick Haverland
Chris Foreman
Chris Henderson
Chris Manuel
Chris Thorne
Clay McCormack
Daniel Gorman
David Day
Don Pedicini Jr
Elfie Lebouleux
Gary Kezele
Isaiah McAllister
Jason Davies
Jason Flowers
Jason Rousell
Jason Westlake
J(ay)
Jay Durden
Jay Pangan
Jay Shimco
JD Seeber
Jerry Fleming
Jim Kyle
Josh Werner
Johnny Segura
Kevin Meinert
Kimberley Dunaway
Kristen Bellatti
Laura Inglis
Leah Mangue
Lin Zy
Lynne Anderson
Matthew Zucker
Michael Calandra
Neil Vokes
Pablo Diaz
Puis Calzada
Rich Molinelli
Robert Aragon
Robert Hack
Roy Cover
Rupam X
Rusty Gilligan
Scott Glenn
Scott Houseman
Scott Zambelli
Shane McCormack
Shelby Robertson
Stephanie Swanger
Ted Dastick Jr
Tim Proctor
Tom Savage
Tony Miello
Trev Murphy
Veronica Jaczowski
Wu Wei

also how many of each auto were signed and what number of each were inscribed ?

Thanks in advance

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
You can add me to that Artist list.
I did 10 sketches for the set.

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patdata:

You can add me to that Artist list.
I did 10 sketches for the set.

Oh no and just when it was all looking so good. Big Grin Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post