Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Monsters, Aliens & Witches
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monsters, Aliens & Witches
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted
Want to Sell & collect something new and cool?
Sketch coin cards/ PVC Sketch cards & Metal sketch cards.

Each Sketch coin card has a 24k gold plated JFK half dollar
embedded on the sketch card. These sketch/coin cards can be
interchanged. You can pop out the coin and put in a different one.
There are 19 different Monster, Aliens & Witches coins to collect .
The art on the front of the coin is done by different sketch artists.

Coming November 17th.

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
artist

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
How to purchase?

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Artists
Aaron Laurich
Adam & Bekah Cleveland
Allen Douglas
Almira R.Francisco
Andrew Lopez
Anthony Richichi
Brian Kong
Bruce Gerlach
Chad Scheres
Chris Colyer
Chris Foulkes
Dan Curto
Dan Gorman
Danny Hayman
Darren Auck
Dave Myers 
Dominic Racho
Edward Santia
Elfie Lebouleux
Elson Junior
Gary Kezele
George Deep
Helmut Racho
Jaime Lopez
James Nungesser
Jane Rushton
Jason Montoya
Jay Mooers
Jeffrey benitez
Jonathan T. Racimo
Kevin Meinert
Kimberly Dunaway
Laura Inglis
Lee Dumarquez
Mary Bellamy
Matt Stewart
Mike Carrano
Mike LaPeruta
Nur Hanie Mohd
Randy Rhoads Racho
Ray Racho
Rhiannon Owens
Robert Sumner
Rusty Gillian
Sanna Umemoto
Sat Phoun
Scott Rorie
Shell Shocked Studio
Smittys Art Studio
Steven Miller
Tim Levandoski
Tim Shay
Veronica O’Connell
Will Britton Jr
Wilson Ramos Jr

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sanna U

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Covid sketch cards

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Is the rest of the artwork of the sketch under the coin?
I don't like the idea of the coin obscuring the sketch unless it is fully rendered beneath it.
Otherwise these cards look fantastic.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
card has a hole through the card. artist put the artwork around the hole

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
First of all, its so very nice to see you posting new card products again and not surprising to see you introducing a new innovation in the pairing of collectible coins and sketch cards. I have a couple of questions that are a bit unclear to me from the write ups and it would apply to any similar type products in your other threads as well.

Are all the sketch cards 1/1s designs, or have artists created multiples of the same drawings?

Are the coins, which we can see are with multiples of the same drawing, hand painted or is this some sort of print over the coin?

Since the sketch cards are essentially doubling as coin holders, and the coins can be popped out, if you were to actually do this, wouldn't you risk damaging or enlarging the circle so that a coin might not become loose and be unable to stay mounted on the sketch?

Thanks.

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
First of all, its so very nice to see you posting new card products again and not surprising to see you introducing a new innovation in the pairing of collectible coins and sketch cards. I have a couple of questions that are a bit unclear to me from the write ups and it would apply to any similar type products in your other threads as well. Thank you

Are all the sketch cards 1/1s designs, or have artists created multiples of the same drawings. Most all are 1 of 1’s.

Are the coins, which we can see are with multiples of the same drawing, hand painted or is this some sort of print over the coin? This is a special new coloring technique that is printed on the coins.

Since the sketch cards are essentially doubling as coin holders, and the coins can be popped out, if you were to actually do this, wouldn't you risk damaging or enlarging the circle so that a coin might not become loose and be unable to stay mounted on the sketch? I dont believe that will be a problem at all. I have removed and tested this on numerous cards. I mentioned this as an option what a collector can do with the coin sketch card. But i would not over do it.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Smittys Art Studio

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tim Levandoski

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sat Phoun

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Nice to see something new and creative.

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
thank you

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Really nice cards Tom

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Just added 7 different case coin embedded cards to collect.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Just added 2 case incentives. These will also be available to sell separately as made a very small run of these. These are legal tender $2 bills.
Great Christmas/Holiday Gift.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Just added 2 case incentives. These will also be available to sell separately as made a very small run of these. These are legal tender $2 bills.
Great Christmas/Holiday Gift. Comes in nice holder.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Comes in Nice Holder