Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dexter Season 5-6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter Season 5-6
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I've already picked up my two must-haves from this set, the autographs for Lumen Pierce and Rudy Cooper AKA The Ice Truck Killer AKA Brian Moser. Thanks for the continued excellent work on this line, Tom!

Posts: 3327 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I actually thought this was going to be a regular release with all the different cards that Breygent have been able to aquire.

I really like the look of this set. Will be picking up some of the cards when I get a chance to fill in some gaps.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We are sold out of Dexter season 5 & 6 trading cards

Thanks for your support

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the sell-out, Tom!!

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
A lovely set, especially has I pulled the rare 1 of 8 pen prop redemption in the 13th box!!!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I've been keeping an eye on all the listings for this release on feebay, and so far I haven't seen any of the dual Michael C. Hall & Julia Stiles ADMJ with her full signature yet, so it must be kind of rare.
I'm guessing when one does, it won't be cheap Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Base set and chase cards VERY nice. Like the cloth and raised effects.

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I know I posted the same thing back in Feb, but has anyone seen a Julia Stiles full sig auto yet?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
I know I posted the same thing back in Feb, but has anyone seen a Julia Stiles full sig auto yet?

I haven't. Only "Julia" on her singles, and a rather childish "JS" on her dual with MCH.

Posts: 795 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:

I haven't. Only "Julia" on her singles, and a rather childish "JS" on her dual with MCH.

Me too, I have her single auto, but I'd love to get a full signature dual with MCH.
I keep waiting for one to pop up.