Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dexter Season 5-6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter Season 5-6
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aggie4ever:
Hi Tom:

Are all of the Julia Stiles sticker autographs on the duals signed the same? Just her initials (versus her regular autograph cards where she signed Julia)?

I've never seen Julia sign only her initials. Ever. Second, it doesn't even look like the same penmanship as her full signature to me. I'm skeptical of both her initials and full signature autos for the Dexter set. They may very well be real, they just look off to me.

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
You know looking at the on card Julia autos, both look like they have the exact same signature. Are these actual scans of the cards, or mockups because they definitely look the same.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Sharp eyes Sidewinder Thumb Up

I have a feeling a few of them are mockups of some kind as Maria Doyle Kennedy and Geoff Pierson's look similar too.

I'm looking forward to this set, as I really want a Julia Stiles auto Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Julia signed 3 ways
Julia
JS
and in full (but only a few cards)
we asked her to re do a lot of the JS cards
but they are still in the set.

The duals I used mostly JS.
The Cards most say Julia.A few duals etc full name.

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

3 more samples.

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the clarification Tom.

Very bizarre that she signed 3 different ways.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:

Good of Tom to provide a quick response before the speculation got started. That is just the result of the Cassidy stamp getting into Crypto's Supernatural.

On the fip side, some celebrities do sign differently all the time and those are the ones that are really difficult to authenticate because there is no consistent sample.

Anyway, if it were me, I would be willing to pay a premium to get the full signature version. It just looks better.

Posts: 10355 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:

Good of Tom to provide a quick response before the speculation got started. That is just the result of the Cassidy stamp getting into Crypto's Supernatural.

On the fip side, some celebrities do sign differently all the time and those are the ones that are really difficult to authenticate because there is no consistent sample.

Anyway, if it were me, I would be willing to pay a premium to get the full signature version. It just looks better.

Yes, after the Cassidy stamp drama I'm wary of seeing the same auto shown on different cards, but thankfully it is just a mockup.

Too bad Julia didnt sign any of her full signature on the card versions, just the sticker. Looks like it will be a very rare one to collect. Reminds me of the Lauren Cohan Supernatual Season 3 inkworks auto several years back. She signed some with her whole last name and others without. I made sure I got the full version.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

3 more samples.

Thanks for this, Tom!

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Street Date is Febuary 17th

orders are due

Tom

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Breygent Marketing, Inc.
Dexter Collector Cards Season 5 & 6 now being packaged! Checked a box & found the base set, 2 Quotes Cards printed on Linen Board, 2 Doomsday Killer and 2 Beyond The Script Chase Cards with 3D Raised Varnish, an autograph of Julia Stiles & a dual costume card featuring Michael C. Hall and Julia Stiles.Street date the 17th!

posted Hide Post
I really like the format Tom, also provides a great box for storage.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Dexter shipping now street date 17th

9 card raised uv chase set (doesnt scan well)

9 card linen board chase set

9 card raised uv puzzle chase set (doesnt scan well)

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
looking forward to this Smile

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Picture of how thick these props are

props are on steroids

5x7 and almost 1 inch thick

2.5x7 and almost 1 inch thick

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
They look great☺

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
back of prop

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
back of prop card

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Dexter is live today!!

good luck and thanks for the support.