Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dexter Season 5-6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter Season 5-6
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
No they won’t Bryan most licensors now have an auction department and it is getting harder and harder to get costumes and props from them as they now consider that a way to make more money. If we have to buy all the costumes & props going forward you won’t see a lot of new sets done with these items or boxes will cost double.Autographs,chase & sketch etc. cost plenty already and if you keep paying more for everything that goes into a series it will not work. Most collectors/dealers don’t realize that Autographs/props/costumes sell on eBay for a lot less ( a lot of the time) than it costs to make them make especially what a lot of them end up selling for on auctions. Think about the $1-to $10 auctions that end and I can tell you that making the cards cost more most of the time.

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom, I seen in another thread that you've gotten approvals. Could you give us an update on any signers? Any chance on Peter Weller?

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
until i hve in hand sorry dont want to promise tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Promo Releases at Philly show

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Dance Clap

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Hammer what makes you think I will get one for you? Red Face

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Fan Expo show this weekend

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Hammer what makes you think I will get one for you? Red Face

You Mean, Mean Battie Twak Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Fair enough! Razz

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Promo cards for philly show

posted Hide Post
STILL no news on Autographs? Man you guys are killing me!

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dexterfan18:
STILL no news on Autographs? Man you guys are killing me!

Breygent NEVER posts autos or signer lists until the cards are in hand. Which, many times, takes more time than they would like. When they're ready, the list will appear.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Ready for this to be released Smile

posted Hide Post
It has now been four years since season 5 aired and over a year since the show finished. This release is going to need something amazing to generate interest outside the diehard fans.

Posts: 26 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: April 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
well a lot of titles are long over and card series are still being made on them.
wish i could have put out sooner and would have but was out of my control.

ps:it is season 5 & 6
poita you also pointed this out on series 4 also.
season 7 & 8 will also be late. I figure i will tell everyone and save you the post.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Thanks for seeing it through, Tom. Once that final set (7-8) is out, this will comprise one amazing collection!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Keep it going Tom - looking forward to Season 5-6 AND Season 7-8 it will be a great set when finished. REALLY pleased Breygent got the licence Thumb Up

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Great looking card!

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

Thumb Up