Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dexter Season 5-6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter Season 5-6
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
Another release I can't wait for. I hope to see some of these premium prop cards with some intact pieces like whole chain linksSmile

Keep them coming tom!

More like cut up stud sized implants I would think. The only way you could use whole links, or even a large portion of a link, is if you had mail-in redemptions. Otherwise the card would stand out in the size or weight of the packaging. No?

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom,
When can we look for the new Dexter release? With the last episode airing Sunday it would be nice to get it out soon while it is still on our minds. Any chance of Yvonne Strahovski signing for a Dexter set? Will there be a seasons 7 & 8 set?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bacall1,

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping for a Ray Stevenson auto card. Loved Isaak!

We still need some info on the S5/6 signers though...

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Worst finale in the history of television? I think so.

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not at all. Sure maybe Season 8 as a whole was a letdown, but the finale was a fitting end for the show, there are MUCH worse finales out there.

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dexterfan18:
Not at all. Sure maybe Season 8 as a whole was a letdown, but the finale was a fitting end for the show, there are MUCH worse finales out there.

Fitting end? Are you serious? I guess I should tag this with

SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

You are telling me Deb turning into a vegetable, having Dexter park his boat at a hospital, walk in, kill her, and roll her body out of the hospital back out of the hospital with NO one noticing, drive his boat into a hurricane and SURVIVE a hurricane AT SEA only to fake his death and abandon his son is a fitting ending? Come on, just because your name is Dexterfan18 doesn't mean you have to live and die by what AWFUL ending the writers of that show concocted. They should be ashamed. It was one of the worst hours of television I have ever watched.

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dexterfan18:

You wouldn't be refering to LOST would you? Wink

Unfortunately, the Dexter finale was a huge letdown in my eyes.

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I started a thread in the Entertainment section to discuss the Dexter finale. Seemed like only chesspieceface and I wanted to discussed it. Why don't you post your comments on the show over there, this one is about the cards, which as it turns out are better than the material. Wink

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can we possibly get an update on this set or if there are any more confirmed signers other than Julia?

I remember you guys said during the making of the S4 set that this would be in a couple months, it's been a year.

posted Hide Post
Maybe they realise the futility of making a set four years after season 5 aired? One decent set to cover the last four seasons would be better.

Posts: 26 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: April 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
looking forward to Season 5-6 and 7-8

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I can see that happening, and that would make sense due to how long it's been since they said it would be ready.

Michael always signs, so I'm sure he will, Julia is already confirmed signing, Christian Camargo hinted on twitter that he'd be signing. The others I'm really hoping we get are Peter Weller, Ray Stevenson, Yvonne Strahovski and Kenny Johnson (since he didn't sign for the SOA set.)

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
If it were me, I'd definitely make one last set and go out in style.

That said, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a set similar to the Tudors final set.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would think that one last set encompassing all of the remaining seasons would make sense - both from a manufacturing and a collecting stand point. But that's just me. Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
2 sets are being made and sorry for the delay which is out of our hands at this time

tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
2 sets are being made and sorry for the delay which is out of our hands at this time

tom

Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tom,
If you can get Yvonne Strahovaki to sign for the last set you will make many collectors, especially me, extremely happy. Please work your magic and make this happen.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bacall1:
Tom,
If you can get Yvonne Strahovaki to sign for the last set you will make many collectors, especially me, extremely happy. Please work your magic and make this happen.

Yes, Yvonne Strahovski would be very popular with her previous starring role in Chuck and her upcoming starring role in the "24:Live Another Day" series.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
will try
depends on if they have the rights to use her on trading cards
tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VIP Fan Auctions has been auctioning off Dexter costumes on eBay for the last couple months. Wonder if any of those will end up in a future release.