Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dexter Season 5-6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter Season 5-6
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

Yes! I knew he'd be signing ever since I asked him last year on twitter and I got a wink face in reply lol. The card looks great Tom!

This is going to be a pretty big draw for Dexter fans since he chose not to sign the first time around.

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Ahh, "Rudy Cooper" AKA "The Ice Truck Killer", the first (and best?) of Dexter's Big Bads.
Killer card, in more ways than one, and a great addition to the collection for sure!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Ahh, "Rudy Cooper" AKA "The Ice Truck Killer", the first (and best?) of Dexter's Big Bads.
Killer card, in more ways than one, and a great addition to the collection for sure!

Yes, the first season and the first villain were the best and the reason why I got hooked on the series. I know Season 4 and Lithgow are considered by many to be the high point, but by that time it was getting very dark. Killing Rita changed the whole direction and I think it was a mistake. All and all the show never recaptured the promise of that first season to me.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bone
posted Hide Post
The main antagonists of season 2 were pretty good too; Doakes and Lilah. I also liked Isaak Sirko from season 8. Too bad the actor had to leave the show early.

Posts: 78 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I agree, but my little question mark was because I liked Trinity. Hannah was pretty good when we still weren't sure about her, and Jimmy Smits chewed some pretty great scenery as Prado.

In a way, FBI Agent Lundy was a Big Bad, too, but that's only because we were all rooting for a serial killer to keep getting away with murder. Maybe he preyed on bad people, but he was a serial killer nonetheless. I always had hard time considering Doakes as a Big Bad, because he was just doing his job and was really an innocent victim. In fact, his death, Deb's death, LaGuerta's death and that one guy Dexter killed on accident (in season 3 or so) were all reasons Dexter absolutely needed to die at the end of that series. It was justice not served in the end.

"Dexter" at its peak along with "Breaking Bad", "Sopranos" (and to a lesser degree "Mad Men") all were really able to turn the notion of who exactly is the good guy and who is the bad guy on its head, and that's a big part of why they were all so popular with viewers tired the more traditional heroes and villains.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YAY! Two great-looking Julia Stiles autographed cards.

Great job, Tom!

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Love those Lumens! Luv You

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
will get that bottom Lumen for sure
its the card from this set I was mostly looking forward to

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice batch of Auto cards! Looking forward to getting my hands on that bottom Stiles card! I don't remember Adam Harrington's character at all though.

Crossing my fingers for a Peter Weller card!

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Maria Doyle Kennedy signed front & backs of all the cards and in different color pens

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, there's a little something for fans of "Orphan Black", since Maria plays "Mrs. S" on that fine show. Nice addition, this set looks better and better.

(Now if we can just figure out a way to split the card into the front and back halves, we'll get two different autograph cards for the price of one!)

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Dexter Season 5/6 Autograph card
Michael C. Hall
signed the front and the back of the card (only 90 exist)

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Well, there's a little something for fans of "Orphan Black", since Maria plays "Mrs. S" on that fine show. Nice addition, this set looks better and better.

True, although those of us who collected The Tudors already have her Wink

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Super rare prop card only 8 made
size is 2.5 by 7 inches
find the redemption in the product

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Super rare prop card only 7 made
size is 5 by 7 inches
find the redemption in the product

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Now those props are really cool. Thumb Up

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
An incredibly practical use of a redemption card, to be sure. It'd be pretty easy to tell which sealed packs held one of these, haha.

Great stuff, Tom, this could be the best Dexter set yet!

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Dexter Prop card

Dual costume

Triple costume card

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post