Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dexter Season 5-6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter Season 5-6
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rwn410:

quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
can't be bothered to sign his name properly

I think his signature looks fine personally.

It's a matter of opinion of course, you see a fine signature and I see a can't be bothered so i'll just initial it thing.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great Tom. Which duos are on the double autograph cards? I didn't see them on the pics you added. Thanks again. Can't wait for these and especially the last series with Yvonne Strahovski.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
will show those when i have them

tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome but aargh a master set is gonna be tough. Can't wait!

Posts: 46 | Location: UK | Registered: October 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to this

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Aimee Garcia autograph card

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom
Do you have an idea how many autos will be in a case?

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
They look great. I have some ordered.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hi Rich 18 autos (about)

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Are these the first sticker autos from Breygent?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
No, the same kind of stickers were used for their American Horror Story dual autographs.

I can't say as I care for them because the background pattern is so strong. Not that I wouldn't mind pulling one you understand. Wink

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
they look much nicer in person as its hard to scan a hologram

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
they look much nicer in person as its hard to scan a hologram

Thats what I was thinking!
Looking amazing regardless.

This is what promotion of a set looks like!
Perhaps Rittenhouse should take a few ideas from you guys!

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Hoping some of the wonderful stuff in this set falls my way Smile

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Dexter street date is now Febuary 17th
orders are due only 150 cases made

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom:

Are all of the Julia Stiles sticker autographs on the duals signed the same? Just her initials (versus her regular autograph cards where she signed Julia)?

Posts: 6 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: February 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post