Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Dexter Season 5-6

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/6937037036

February 18, 2015, 01:34 AM
chesspieceface
Dexter Season 5-6
I've already picked up my two must-haves from this set, the autographs for Lumen Pierce and Rudy Cooper AKA The Ice Truck Killer AKA Brian Moser. Thanks for the continued excellent work on this line, Tom!

February 19, 2015, 01:20 PM
Sidewinder
I actually thought this was going to be a regular release with all the different cards that Breygent have been able to aquire.

I really like the look of this set. Will be picking up some of the cards when I get a chance to fill in some gaps.
February 19, 2015, 03:17 PM
t.breyer
We are sold out of Dexter season 5 & 6 trading cards

Thanks for your support

Tom
February 19, 2015, 03:38 PM
hammer
Thumb Up
February 19, 2015, 04:00 PM
Deena
Congratulations on the sell-out, Tom!!
February 20, 2015, 06:03 AM
Jason Wright
A lovely set, especially has I pulled the rare 1 of 8 pen prop redemption in the 13th box!!!!
February 21, 2015, 08:10 PM
Juelle Lou
I've been keeping an eye on all the listings for this release on feebay, and so far I haven't seen any of the dual Michael C. Hall & Julia Stiles ADMJ with her full signature yet, so it must be kind of rare.
I'm guessing when one does, it won't be cheap Big Grin
February 22, 2015, 03:21 AM
hammer
Base set and chase cards VERY nice. Like the cloth and raised effects.
April 11, 2015, 09:28 PM
Juelle Lou
I know I posted the same thing back in Feb, but has anyone seen a Julia Stiles full sig auto yet?
April 12, 2015, 07:27 AM
ravenheart
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
I know I posted the same thing back in Feb, but has anyone seen a Julia Stiles full sig auto yet?

I haven't. Only "Julia" on her singles, and a rather childish "JS" on her dual with MCH.
April 12, 2015, 06:05 PM
Juelle Lou
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:

I haven't. Only "Julia" on her singles, and a rather childish "JS" on her dual with MCH.

Me too, I have her single auto, but I'd love to get a full signature dual with MCH.
I keep waiting for one to pop up.