Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Monster Art of Mike Sosnowski (Studio E)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Monster Art of Mike Sosnowski (Studio E)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone have a release date for this product? It's supposed to be October but not sure.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's been out for a month or so. I bought the factory set of 4 base sets, to get all of the chase cards and 2 promos, plus his auto

Posts: 4719 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Checked out the bay, not much listed.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Studio E's product are not widely distributed as they don't sell wholesale through distributors and I don't think even direct. So most dealers end up paying retail if they want the product. Which means, not many of us bother.

The other thing is I only see base sets being sold as most people will order the complete set which has 3 extra base sets. Since there are no boxes or packs to break, there aren't any extra cards about.

I was impressed that they at least advertised in NSU for this set.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Anyone have a release date for this product? It's supposed to be October but not sure.

Treksearcher~

Studio E released some early product for Comic Con in July. The rest of the run is coming out by the end of this month. At least that's what Studio E told me when I checked in with them for our "Dateline" update in the upcoming issue of Non-Sport Update. And that was just a week or so ago.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I talked to Mark, the owner of Studio E, today, and he wanted me to let everyone know that:

The cards are available now.

There's a mistake in one of the non-sport magazines. The boxes have either a sketch card or autograph, not both.

Also, he wanted me to mention that all of the sketch cards are different.

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post