Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Revenge

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/6897066236

August 06, 2013, 10:09 AM
hammer
Revenge
Anybody heard anything about signers for this set?
August 06, 2013, 10:24 AM
Graham
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

Yes, there will be some Big Grin
August 06, 2013, 11:07 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

Yes, there will be some Big Grin

Thanks Twak
September 04, 2013, 07:38 AM
jademaliburoad
haha

Since Ghost Whisperer I haven't bought a card set, Revenge might be my next one.

Release is for fall, so we should have news pretty soon.

September 04, 2013, 09:47 PM
SHouseman
I haven't seen any auto, wardrobe or sketch images yet and I think this is Cryptozoic's next release. I've seen 2 different release dates online, Sept 30 and Nov 13 (probably closer to the later due to no card images being released yet). I bet this set could have some good wardrobe cards with the outfits the characters wear.

September 19, 2013, 04:46 PM
SHouseman
http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...ason-1-trading-cards

Some auto and wardrobe card images are up!

September 20, 2013, 03:08 AM
hammer
Some good ones there - hoping there are some more though Big Grin
September 20, 2013, 12:23 PM
Incarnadine
No Emily VanCamp, Madeleine Stowe, Henry Czerny or Gabriel Mann.

I suppose 1 or more of them could be added, but as someone on Blowout Cards noted, the ones already listed account for card #'s A1 through A5 and Cryptozoic always seems to have the biggest main cast members as the first few numbers in the set.

A6 isn't listed, but somehow I doubt Emily or Madeleine would be A6, possibly Henry or Gabriel, but missing the biggest names on the show, including the star, is going to mute enthusiasm.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

October 20, 2013, 02:58 AM
Jennifer
Amber Valetta has a picture on her Twitter account of all of the cards she is signing.

https://twitter.com/ambervalle...s/391663513380204544
October 20, 2013, 01:16 PM
hammer
I agree that it is disappointing that some of the main stars haven't signed but there is still a good set of signers. If individual's won't sign what can the card companies do? I would rather have a set than no set at all.
October 20, 2013, 10:28 PM
riddler_149
I personally think that the list looks decent for a first release- there are a few main characters, several supporting characters that I recognized, and multiple actors that I would want autographs from (Roger Bart, James Tupper, etc.). While I wish that there was more support from the main actors, hopefully they will be willing to sign for a future release if this one is popular and sells well.

I also personally hope that the A6 is Josh Bowman because I am a Daniel fan, though I wouldn't mind a Gabriel Macht or Connor Paolo autograph either. Sadly, neither is on the "contracted list", so I doubt that they will be available this release.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
December 05, 2013, 09:08 PM
SHouseman
Sketch Cards will be a little rare on this release... (1:864 packs) or 1 in every 3 cases!