Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bates Motel
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
So it's either Keegan Connor Tracy or Olivia Cooke.

Didn't we already know that? They're the only two names on either of the published provisional lists that haven't been confirmed yet.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So, the end of the week passed, and I assume the missing auto didn't appear? So is release imminent? Looking forward to this one.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any word on release dates for this, Dexter, and Women of Dynamite ?

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tom, any update. Have not heard anything since your last message on BO forum. Just wondering since it was to be released before WOD and Dinosaurs. Thanks!

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I hope to announce something tomorrow

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Olivia Cooke Autograph

will release week of 28th

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

will release week of 28th

Of December? Big Grin

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
yes correct unless we go to following week as some are complaining they are away etc.
I will advise

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
love the Olivia Cooke auto-costume
wondering if there is an auto-costume for Vera Farmiga?

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Horray!!

Posts: 5775 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
yes correct unless we go to following week as some are complaining they are away etc.
I will advise

Wouldn't be a bad idea. New Year's will interfere with delivery times as well.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
love the Olivia Cooke auto-costume
wondering if there is an auto-costume for Vera Farmiga?

Don't think so. Checklist states 14 auto costumes, and Tom has posted 14 different cards so far:

Max Thieriot x 2
Diana Bang x 3
Jere Burns
Freddie Highmore x 3
W. Earl Brown
Mike Vogel x 3
Olivia Cooke

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
costume autograph card in series 2 not series 1

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
SOLD OUT

STREET DATE 12/23

Thanks for the support

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
14 costume autograph cards
18 autograph single cards
9 prop cards

41 total pieces plus sketch cards

plus 1/1 cards and 1/5 cards and parallel cards

posted Hide Post
I know there are a bunch of promos out there for Bates Motel. Does anyone have a complete list of promos so far?

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I posted this on BO but if anyone can help...

14 costume autograph cards
Max Thieriot x2
Diana Bang x3
Jere Burns
Freddie Highmore x3
W. Earl Brown
Mike Vogel x3
Olivia Cooke

18 autograph single cards (in order shown on this thread)
1. Vera Farmiga
2. Ian Hart
3. Nestor Carbonell
4. Vincent Gale
5. David Cubitt
6. Ian Tracey
7. Terry Chen
8. Farrah Aviva
9. Max Thieriot
10. Diana Bang
11. Jenna Romanin
12. Brittney Wildson
13. Freddie Highmore
14. Richard Harmon
15. Mike Vogel
16. Emmalyn Estrada
17. Olivia Cooke
18. ??? (Who am I missing?)

I'm stumped who I'm missing unless I just overlooked who it was. I checked on here and NSU a few times. The only other name that was listed in the beginning was Keegan Connor Tracy but there were no pictures of that. And we were down to Olivia Cooke and Keegan Connor Tracy for the last auto to be returned. And we all know Cooke returned hers.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Keegan Connor Tracy

posted Hide Post
quote:
Keegan Connor Tracy

Great...thanks! What an awesome job getting all the autos!!!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome, I like others didn't think we were getting her Big Grin

So that means no Jere Burns auto, only an auto costume?

I think that's where the confusion was; I think people were assuming there was one.

As for the props, I believe there are 9? The six I've seen posted (which don't specifically say "season 2" at the bottom) are:

Curtains
Duvet
Business Card
Pearl
Soap
Taxidermy fur

... so, three more?