Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bates Motel
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
not yet as i really dont like to say until i have in my hand sorry tom

A wise policy Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand completely. I thought you might have some back and could give us an idea who had signed if that was the case. Thanks!

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I understand completely. I thought you might have some back and could tell us who had signed if that was the case. Thanks!

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Full standard packs in a box release... We are in like Flynn. Hoping for a Vera Farmiga auto as well as many others.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:
Full standard packs in a box release... We are in like Flynn. Hoping for a Vera Farmiga auto as well as many others.

Co-sign on the Farmiga.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Just keeping this thread alive hoping for new info. This show is very good.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
fulchaldream,

You should make plans to come to the Chicago Non-Sport Card Show

You might be very happy with something you get at the door...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Hmmm... I will have to see if I can make that happen. Thanks for the heads up!

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post

Foil promo for Bates Motel available at the Chicago Non-Sport Card Show April 11th and 12th.

Thanks Tom!

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just checking to see if there is any update on box/case breakdown for all the cards. I've only viewed one distributor with pre-sale cases/boxes/etc. And any approximate release date? Thank for any info!

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
soon this summer

tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks Tom!!!

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Tom, what are the odds of anything special for Bates Motel at Comic Con?

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
if I get approvals in time I will have something tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Promos coming

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Promos coming

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
At least 4 promos are already out:

Chicago Show foil promo
Applecards
Big T Sports Cards
Alberto's dinner promo (25 made)

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I've seen stuff for this show popping up everwhere, what is this show about?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
I've seen stuff for this show popping up everwhere, what is this show about?

It's set in present day; but, it's about a teenage Norman Bates played by Freddie Highmore. His mother Norma is played by Vera Farmiga. The season 2 finale is on Monday. It's a very intriguing show.

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched this show for the same reason that I never watched Hannibal. It's not so much that I object to shows that star serial killers, after all I liked the first three seasons of Dexter, but I do object to shows that are prequels to movies that starred serial killers. Big Grin

Because the Psycho movies and The Silence of the Lambs movies are so well known, you can't change the ending of the stories. Hannibal will meet Clariss after he's caught and escape again.

Whatever happens at the Bates Motel in these scripts, Norman's mother will still wind up rotting in her rocking chair. Another unknown fiction would keep you guessing, but its a certainty written in stone.

So a fiction about how they got to that fiction doesn't really interest me. Wink

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post