Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bates Motel
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Chris Hoffman Bates Motel sketch cards

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great sketches! Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Chris Meeks Bates Motel sketch cards

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was looking at Wikipedia and it says that the Season 1 DVD contained a series of collector cards that show drawings from Jaio's notebook

Were these by Breygent ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tim Shay Bates Motel sketch cards

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Is there any news about these cards? When is the release date?

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Tom told me this is the next set releasing.

But I'm guessing he's still waiting on cards to come back. Or we'd have seen some samples, as Tom is the best at promoting his sets with images.

Patience, try some Grimm this week and Bates will come along sooner rather than later. Thumb Up

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Breygent is featured on the cover of the new Non-Sport Update
thank you NSU
This series will be released as soon as all autographs are back.
Look for this Exclusive promo.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What is the release date for Bates Season 1 ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have heard late June or July

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Some of the props

just waiting for all the autographs to come back

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice Thumb Up . Looks like I will need to find some four pocket pages Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
GREAT looking prop cards! Thumb Up

Still dying for the release of AHS Asylum, though. Wavey

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Very nice Thumb Up . Looks like I will need to find some four pocket pages Big Grin .

You'll need the little cases that hold around 10 regular sized cards for single thick ones or use the smaller plastic boxes to store a few of these babies together. These props are great, but the ones with nuts and bolts and pieces are just massively thick.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Just noticed a bit of a change up here. This release has been delayed, but the thread started as Bates Motel Season 1 cards. Now a picture posted says Bates Motel Season 2 and at least two of those props cards clearly say Season 2.

So which is it? Are we getting a combination of the two seasons or one at a time? Is the base set only for Season 1 or both? I was under the assumption that these are two separate premium box sets, is that still right? Thanks in advance of a reply.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raven,

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Just a mix of different props done. We are showing props that are already done for season 2 also.We are catching up on all our properties since we got the approvals

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Just a mix of different props done. We are showing props that are already done for season 2 also.We are catching up on all our properties since we got the approvals

Thanks for clearing that up, glad that the approvals are done with. Personally I wouldn't have minded if the Bates seasons got released back to back, double the fun, but that's just me of course. Smile

posted Hide Post
Hey Tom,
When will we have more info on the upcoming Dexter release? Specifically who has signed for the set. Thanks!

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
that info will also be shortly as we ran into so many delays but all is on track as after Bates comes Dexter.Pictures very soon.