Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bates Motel
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
can't wait to get this

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
btw what is the complete autograph list?

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
will post when I have last 3 back

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Mike Vogel as Deputy Zach Shelby

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom will the master loaded boxes have a sketch in them?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
yes they will

posted Hide Post
Damn, this is an amazing autograph line up, Tom. If Keegan Connor Tracy is still one of the autos you're waiting on, then you secured the entire line up of main and recurring cast of S1.

Can we expect similar for Season 2?? I'm really hoping for a Michael O'Neill auto card.

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dexterfan18:
Damn, this is an amazing autograph line up, Tom. If Keegan Connor Tracy is still one of the autos you're waiting on, then you secured the entire line up of main and recurring cast of S1.

what about Olivia Cooke and Nicola Peltz?

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
will post last 2 when in

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If it's from the provisional list originally posted, then the missing ones are two from Keegan Connor Tracy, Richard Harmon, and Emmalyn Estrada.

What are the chances this will be in the hands of dealers (international, specifically) by the MCM Comic Con in Birmingham, UK on November 21? I'm thinking, slim?

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
If it's from the provisional list originally posted, then the missing ones are two from Keegan Connor Tracy, Richard Harmon, and Emmalyn Estrada.

What are the chances this will be in the hands of dealers (international, specifically) by the MCM Comic Con in Birmingham, UK on November 21? I'm thinking, slim?

There was an updated list of 20 signers posted on a different forum two days after the one here. Going from that list the two signers could be any of Keegan Connor Tracey, Olivia Cooke, Mike Vogel, or Emmalyn Estrada. Richard Harmon's auto card is shown on page 6.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Regarding the autograph cards and autograph/material cards, may I ask if the numbers signed are approximately equal or do we have short prints? I ask specifically because of the odds of pulling the Highmore and Farmiga signatures. Breygent has been very good at getting parity for signers in other products, or at least it has seemed so to me. Smile

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
W.Earl Brown as Keith Summers (rare autograph)
all others are about the same

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:

There was an updated list of 20 signers posted on a different forum two days after the one here. Going from that list the two signers could be any of Keegan Connor Tracey, Olivia Cooke, Mike Vogel, or Emmalyn Estrada. Richard Harmon's auto card is shown on page 6.

I would love it if it was Keegan Connor Tracey and Olivia Cooke

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Emmalyn Estrada as Hayden

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
This is great! How soon to a release do you think?

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
1 autograph holding us up and if not in next week she wont make this series we have to release this

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
1 autograph holding us up and if not in next week she wont make this series we have to release this

I'd be fine with that. This already has enough in it to collect.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

So it's either Keegan Connor Tracy or Olivia Cooke.

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
My wife and son are excited. The cards look great! My son and wife jumped on me to order as fast as I could the Freddy Highmore auto/costume that was on the Breygent page! It has been ordered or I would be a world of trouble! It is nice to get the family behind a release!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post