Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bates Motel
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted
Coming this Winter

with sketch cards

Plus a separate Optispex series

Tom

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cool! Glad to see Breygent picking up more licenses!

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
thanks plus others to be announced soon

tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Tom, you're killing me. I just posted in another thread the other day that I was cutting back next year, and now you do this? Well, I can always sell plasma Smile

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
jason well said

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool! It took me awhile to warm up to the show, but I ended up liking it quite a bit. Will be interested to see what you do with the cards, Tom. I know they will be awesome! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I enjoy the show, but there's nothing about the show that entices me to buy cards.

I usually don't buy TV/movie cards.

With that being said, I eagerly await Grimm season 2 set.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
This is fantastic! Love this show and glad to see Tom getting this license! I can't wait!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
I would like to buy some of these. For me, it will depend on the autograph list and what types of props are included. Oh, and the all important budget will have an impact here, too. I would not have gotten a 2nd case of Grimm had I known this was coming. That would put me squarely in line for a case of this. Timing is everything...

I'd love several of the main cast's autographs. Vera Farmiga is great, and so are the younger cast members.

I'll be waiting patiently on pricing, set format, and release date.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Bates Motel soap

Tom

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Bates Motel Brochure

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Bates Motel door hangers

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
GREAT PROPS Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very cool, especially the brochure!

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Love the props. I hope you do both the soap wrapper and the soap itself.

Will this be pack format? Or are we looking at a premium / semi-premium pack set?

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Did not mean to kill hte thread. Sorry.

If anyone has updates, I would love to hear them.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any promo cards for this ?

On the old Anthony Perkins' films, the motel was in California. This one is in Oregon ???

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Promos coming soon

full series in packs

tom

posted Hide Post
Hey Tom,
Can you give us an idea of who might be signing for this set? Thanks!

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
not yet as i really dont like to say until i have in my hand sorry tom