Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Captain America (Upper Deck) Set in June
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Captain America (Upper Deck) Set in June
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
From a collector's level, we likely won't know for a couple of years when the extra stock is blown out, much like Iron Man 2 boxes are starting to show up in some areas very cheaply.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
The easiest way to tell is by the lack of availability of chase cards available online. If the usual suspects don't have tons of sets/mini masters/masters available, then they did not open them. Without orders from the big case crackers, you know that the products are sitting either at the store, the distributor or the manufacturer...or likely all three.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There will be more activity when and after the movie opens. A little.

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just wait till the 90 days has come and gone... You will see product listed at much lower cost and a lot more suppliers will have it.

Posts: 3 | Location: California | Registered: June 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I forgot about the 90 day thing. I was going to do another case but I will hold out as I see this dropping a good amount as well.

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post