Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Bates Motel Season 1 & 2 Comic Con Special Edition
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bates Motel Season 1 & 2 Comic Con Special Edition
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
so there is no difference to the cards appart from the stickers?

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Does not excuse your poor judgement you called out a seller that many of us know get some facts before you start posting things like this on a public forum be responsible

I just asked a question
there was no ill intent towards the seller
I may now buy from him

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Does not excuse your poor judgement you called out a seller that many of us know get some facts before you start posting things like this on a public forum be responsible

I just asked a question
there was no ill intent towards the seller
I may now buy from him

This is how you ask a question: "Tom, were there cards in the set that had stickers added to the backs for numbering purposes?"

This is how you accuse a dealer of foul play: "Tom please check this out
it looks like this seller put his own numbering stickers on some cards."

Do you see a difference in these two?

Posts: 67 | Location: NC | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
in bates there were 54 cards to collect. i had some cards that didnt have numbers on them and i wanted to use them instead of throwing them away and i numbered them to do something different.sorry if i confused a lot of collectors.

tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
sorry everyone
I definitely went about this all wrong
I apologize for accusing the seller of any wrong doing
I just hadn't seen anything about some of the cards having numbered stickers on them
I was so sure I had ''uncovered'' something
for some reason I thought here was the best place to voice my concerns
Next time I will contact the manufacturer or seller first if I have a concern
again sorry everyone

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Cool with me!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
in bates there were 54 cards to collect. i had some cards that didnt have numbers on them and i wanted to use them instead of throwing them away and i numbered them to do something different.sorry if i confused a lot of collectors.

tom

NO, DON'T THROW THEM AWAY! Big Grin

Actually it wasn't confusing until the Comic Con Special Editions of Bates and Dexter were announced because I don't think collectors were expecting more cards, at least I wasn't. But more cards is hardly something anyone would complain about, especially not when they are this nice. Wink

As for numbering, I personally don't care about that when it comes to autograph cards. I would not pay a premium just because a card has a number and another version does not. I would not pay a premium just because one card has a stamped number and another version has a handwritten number and another version has a sticker number. Others may feel differently, but that's just splitting hairs to me and not worth the increase over whatever is the most common version.

I would pay more if I liked the picture on a particular signed card better than another card by the same signer. I would pay more for an auto/relic. I would pay more for an added inscription or doodle. I would even pay more for a different color of ink or I might buy more than one of the same card for different colors of ink, which I have done.

All those things would get a premium from me and happily Breygent has really outdid itself on Bates and Dexter with the quality and variety of the autograph cards. So don't worry about the numbers Tom. Smile

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
between the regular release and these packs there have not been so many cards I have wanted in a long time
and I am very excited about seeing the season 2 cards
I just can't get enough of Olivia Cooke

posted Hide Post
Does anyone have / or seen a full checklist for this release..?

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am taking the 54 photos published by Breygent as a guide.

Bought 10 packs but not able to get a full set. My breakdown as follows for those interested.

ACCKC x4
ACCVF x3
ACCOC x2
ACCDB
ACCBW x2
ACCFH
ACCFA x2
ACCIH
ACCDC
ACCRH x2
ACCTC
ACCNC x2
ACCIT
ACCEE

AKC1 X2

BC3 X2
BC4
BC5

BP1 x2
BP3 x2
BP4 x2
BP7 x2
BP8

C1 x2

CA1
CA2 x2
CA3 x2
CA4 x2

DC1 x3

DCA1
DCA2 x2
DCA3 x3
DCA4
DCA5 x2
DCA6

SDBP2 x3
SDBP3 x2
SDBP4 x6
SDBP5 x2
SDBP6 x3
SDBP7
SDBP8 x2

3C1

I have 6 of the nasal tube prop card in these 10 packs. Wonder if it's because they are 10 consecutive packs and so I got so many.

Couple of packs look very similar to each other unfortunately.

In 1 of the packs, I got 2 of the same Vera Farmiga's autograph card...

Posts: 5 | Location: Singapore | Registered: July 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bought 10 packs but not able to get a full set. My breakdown as follows for those interested.

So you got 2 of both Kenny Johnson and Paloma Kwiatkowski? Lucky! Still trying to get both of those cards myself.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 14 | Location: Belfast | Registered: January 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Does anyone trade here? i got 3 packs a a few doubles. Would like to trade for similar value. Is there a forum for that?

Posts: 15 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: October 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Scroll down to the Card Trading section, Post on Cards 1990 - To Present and open a thread stating what you have and what you want. It's just for trades.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nublarfan33:
quote:

So you got 2 of both Kenny Johnson and Paloma Kwiatkowski? Lucky! Still trying to get both of those cards myself.

You selling them?

Hmm are these 2 cards difficult to get? Saw a few floating up for auctions already.

Looking to get my missing cards for now

Posts: 5 | Location: Singapore | Registered: July 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if anyone has a Paloma Kwiatkowski please let me know i would be interested in trading

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got a pack of these and was very pleased with it.
Props:
Double costume card Bradley Martin SD DC1
Taxidermy Feathers SD BP1
Emma's nasal cannula (plastic hose) SD BP4

Autpgraphed Relics
Max Theriot as Dylan shirt SD BC3
Kenny Johnson as Caleb shirt SD CA2 (Room 7)

Autographs:
Ian Tracey as Remo
Diana Bang as Jiao (smiley face)
Olivia Cooke as Emma

Glad to pull the Cooke auto, and was looking for a Diana Bang auto, since she had put inscriptions on many of her cards. The Nasal tube card is very thick. Love this series, plan to pick up more.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post