Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Any news on the Transformers: Dark of the Moon set from Enterplay?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any news on the Transformers: Dark of the Moon set from Enterplay?
 Login/Join

Picture of Packrat
posted
Last I had heard it was supposed to be released around now. Anybody heard anything on it?

Jason

Posts: 25 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I've just posted a bit about this on our blog. The cards are delayed until October. Read more here. Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
The cards are delayed until October.

Ouchie. And I thought it was weird of UD to release Thor and Captain America weeks BEFORE the movies opened...

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
awww man. well glad the set it isnt dead at least.

Posts: 116 | Location: USA | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
I fear for the release of this set, I don't see this licence lasting on the back of such delays.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I have a bad feeling about this release as well.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Transformers seems perfect for a trading card set.

They have had little in the past and there is a wealth of content, cramming a set with 3 movies and the entire G1 cartoon series seems bonkers.

I have a feeling that come October we may see anothor delay or a cancellation.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
No news on the Transformers DOTM cards yet from Enterplay but they do have Transformers DOTM dog tags, decals, and tattoos coming out at the end of the month. We have some details about the series on our blog:

A Preview of Enterplay's Transformers Dog Tags

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Hi Harris,

Do you know if the 12 decal sticker and 12 tattoo subset are regular size format card?

Thanks,
Stephane

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
Hi Harris,

Do you know if the 12 decal sticker and 12 tattoo subset are regular size format card?

Thanks,
Stephane

Hi Stephane:

I did specifically ask about that and was told the decal sheets will be standard card size and the tatoo sheets will be a bit smaller.

I haven't seen either in person but did get a jpg of the decal sheet and they look quite nice. I like them. You can see some of them in the photo collage that was posted on the blog (and re-posted below).

Thanks.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris.

Those are very nice. Hope they will produce a movie set in October :-P

posted Hide Post
out of curiousity, are the dog tags part metal, part plastic (where the images are) or are they completely metal?
Thank you! Smile

Posts: 116 | Location: USA | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone seen the dog tags yet? What stores would they be in? walmart or target or something?