Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Morrisons Disney Card Set
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Morrisons Disney Card Set
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Hi, I won some foil cards on that site and I was wondering how to get the binder/folder. I don't see it listed alone. Is it given, sold ? Any help would be helpful. And if someone can get me one, I'll be grateful.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
Hi David James if you go to morrisons web site you will find the sentance for each item purchased, I printed it of incase there was a problem, when I went through the check out i told them multiple items multiple packs I had no problems, I asked them to scan each item separately , there tills total each item b4 it prints, if they still argue say you dont want the extra items and get a refund they will soon get the message and give you the multiple pack trust me Big Grin

Thanks for that John . . .

It seems very difficult to get reliable info on this promotion.

There is even doubt the total number of cards in the set. but I'm sure time will tell !!!

Posts: 5 | Location: Colwyn Bay : Principality of Wales | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
as john said above
99 base cards
33 chase
The gold cards are not part of the set Thumb Up

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Szym they are £3.99 sold instore

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i had the catarpillar and i can see ann hatherway,but can anyone confirm if theres an alice (Mia Wasikowska) card

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Yes, there is an Alice. I saw it on that site.
John, thanks for the information.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Did another Morrisons run spent 32 got 20 packs woohoo Big Grin

New Card Talk Member
Picture of konthita
posted Hide Post
Hi all

Got 38 spares to trade, would be difficult to list them all here so I guess, pm me if interested?
I miss (except the gold one lol of course)exactly 31.

Does anyone know how this gold card looks like? Within the sets there are some cards with silver edges (no idea why, just random) - would love to see a pic of the winning one!

Cheers

Posts: 5 | Location: Nottingham | Registered: July 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

did you buy the week special offers john ? i m on one pack a week,at this rate i ll never get alice Smile

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
quote:

How on earth did you manage that John?
What's the secret?

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well, whats the cheapest qualifying item?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

Thought I would be buying Tomato Ketchup and Baked Beans in bulk this month until I saw an expanded list of items.

Looks like I will have to do with only my Tesco Credit Card Club card Points for the shopping this month.

I will post later to let people know what I pulled.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Well, whats the cheapest qualifying item?

One Packet Morrisons 500g Corn Flakes @ £1.17 seems to be the lowest priced product that gets you 1 pack of cards.

(If you intend to purchase more than one of any item then get the checkout to scan the items seperately to avoid confusion).

Posts: 5 | Location: Colwyn Bay : Principality of Wales | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Another trip to morrisons, 23 packs this time
cheapest item I have found Fairy washing uo liquid £1.00 (20 of them today)+ wife got milk carrots and a few non items spent over £30
23 packs

still dont have a commons set still need
#4 & #6 A to K so still need 22 cards
anyone help loads of spares

New Card Talk Member
Picture of konthita
posted Hide Post
quote:
still dont have a commons set still need
#4 & #6 A to K so still need 22 cards
anyone help loads of spares

Hi hi

I've got loads of spares, maybe we could compare what we both need and swap?

CheersSmile

Posts: 5 | Location: Nottingham | Registered: July 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Hi Konthita
My email address is in my profile
let me know your wants and needs will see what we can do john

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

The cheapest things to be found are £1.00 each in my local Morrisons. Sure Womans Crystal Deoderant (my wife smells lovely!) and Fairy Liquid.

I did a shop spent just over £30 and got 17 packs, bought a Disney Celebration cake for £10 as I needed one for a Birthday and the Lightning McQueen cake gets you a pack.

My son only opened 1 pack so far, waiting for the waether to get bad before we open the rest, got a foil though Smile.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
got my mates and family saving me the packs every time they go.i aint opened any.gonna trade all my packs.if there is no sketch or auto card to find,i have zero interest in opening packs.bit bad that i suppose??

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Hey Markdennett, if you want to trade those packs, email me (email is in my profile). I have some sketch and autos to trade.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
TRADE IN PROGRESS
ANYONE ELSE WANT TO TRADE ?
looking for #4 & 6
base cards A - K