Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Morrisons Disney Card Set
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Morrisons Disney Card Set
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
all in all,this has been a shocker from start to finish!!

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
How do you mean? I think this has been a great set from start to finish and just the sort of thing this hobby needs.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you can get 100 packs and not be sure of a full set,short printed cards.binders sold out too fast.customer service not being properly informed on what cards are available.they may or may not be 'error' cards.everyones gonna be missing the gold card anyway and to top it off the binder hasnt enough pages for all the cards.apart from all that its been ace??

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The point is that a card set has been put into the hands of young children right across the country. They have collected it, traded it and had fun with it and it's been free for them as they got given the cards when they went shopping with mom.

Anyone who needs a binder can buy one from the website and i might add at a cheaper price than they were in the shops.

Anyone who is missing cards from their set can buy them from the website for a next to nothing price.

There is no reason why anyone should not end up with a full set and for a very small amount of money.

I really cannot see any downside to this set at all.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

I really cannot see any downside to this set at all.

Other than getting a Gold Card! Frown

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
given the cards when they went shopping with mom.

Where have you ever heard mom instead of Mum?

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Anywhere north of the M25. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone who is missing cards from their set can buy them from the website for a next to nothing price.

There is no reason why anyone should not end up with a full set and for a very small amount of money.

Given they won't ship to the US, is there any chance one of my friends across the pond could order a set for me from the Cartamundi site and ship them to me? At 10¢ a card (20¢ for the silvers), it really is affordable to purchase a set!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think it is slightly more than that Ted.

16 cents a card.

32 cents silvers.

Binder...$4.80

I havn't noticed if there is a limit to the amount of cards you can request, there normally is but i don't remember seeing anything.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think it is slightly more than that Ted.

16 cents a card.

32 cents silvers.

Binder...$4.80

I havn't noticed if there is a limit to the amount of cards you can request, there normally is but i don't remember seeing anything.

Yeah I know, I was quoting the price in pounds (that's what the shopping cart shows). Guess I shouldn't have put the ¢ symbols in there, not sure where the pound is on the keyboard. Smile

It's still really cheap!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Ted on uk keyboards its above the 3 us keyboards do not have it the mighty dollar rules

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Ted email sent

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not sure if anyone is still looking at these postings for Morrisons but I don't think there is another thread for it. I do have a few cards for trade and my needs are below. Have a large list of other stuff for trade.

DISNEY) MAGICAL MOMENTS FESTIVAL (MORRISONS STORES UK) *DON'T CARE IF FOIL VERSION OR REGULAR VERSION) need 5,15,21,22,25,31,40,49,52,67,68,80,85

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
Ted email sent

Thanks, John!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Frank
Have #52 Mack. Email me your address.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Not sure if anyone is still looking at these postings for Morrisons but I don't think there is another thread for it. I do have a few cards for trade and my needs are below. Have a large list of other stuff for trade.

DISNEY) MAGICAL MOMENTS FESTIVAL (MORRISONS STORES UK) *DON'T CARE IF FOIL VERSION OR REGULAR VERSION) need 5,15,21,22,25,31,40,49,52,67,68,80,85

Got a few more for you -5,15,21,22,25,52,67,85

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Hi, a bit late but I hope not too late.
Could someone in the UK order my missing numbers from the website and then send them to me?
If you can do it, send me an email. Thanks a lot.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Please, can someone help me ? (see above post)
I really would like to finish this set.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Graham, email sent. Thanks.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Can anyone confirm that you cannot order more than 5 cards from the website?