Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Morrisons Disney Card Set
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Morrisons Disney Card Set
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
thats news to me!!

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Has anyone received their order?
I placed my order when it came available and they took my money but no cards??? Frown

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G6ADC:
Has anyone received their order?
I placed my order when it came available and they took my money but no cards??? Frown

G6ADC
I haven't received my order yet but I did receive an email on the 9th advising that my order would take between 7 -14 days so I am expecting them to arrive on Saturday.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
How many cards did you order?

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent awaiting your reply. THANKS!

quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Not sure if anyone is still looking at these postings for Morrisons but I don't think there is another thread for it. I do have a few cards for trade and my needs are below. Have a large list of other stuff for trade.

DISNEY) MAGICAL MOMENTS FESTIVAL (MORRISONS STORES UK) *DON'T CARE IF FOIL VERSION OR REGULAR VERSION) need 5,15,21,22,25,31,40,49,52,67,68,80,85

Got a few more for you -5,15,21,22,25,52,67,85

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
How many cards did you order?

Wolfie

I can't remember the exact number but it was about £5's worth being a mixture of the two options so its probably between 20-30 cards. My order was placed on the 30th August.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks John, someone i know said that you could not order more than 5 cards but i had not tried myself.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wolfie

Just to update, I received an email from Cartamundi today advising me that due to a problem their end they were not able to process my order this week but they will next week and it should be despatched at the end of next week. An unexpected delay but at least they are keeping me informed.

John

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
I have not received an email from Cartamundi at all. When I look on my order page its says "Acto Processing Order"

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I do know that they were swamped with requests for cards from all over the country so they will be struggling to get them done.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Got my cards today Smile

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can anyone confirm what the final word was on the Plains of the Sparkly 4 & 6s?

Beyond a couple of the silvers (and gold of course!) still to pick up, my set I thought was complete - until I read that the 4 & 6 may be available without the shiny finish?

Posts: 1 | Location: UK | Registered: October 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think we decided that there were no plain versions of # 4 and 6.

If someone did have one it was an error at the printers.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i still haven t got the alice in wonderland card Mad

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm still trying to complete my set. I need I6 and some of the silver ones.

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
I will look and see what spares I still have for this set and get back to you guys.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I finally completed this set today. Clap

I know it takes me forever but i get there in the end. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
congrats Wolfie!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I just purchased the second set ( Disney Paris ) of these and the binder but it is missing C5 Dumbo.

Anyone have a spare? Wavey

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Hi Wolfie Wavey

I have a spare.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post