Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Morrisons Disney Card Set
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Morrisons Disney Card Set
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
Picture of konthita
posted Hide Post
Got spare Alice, someone was looking for it I think?

Posts: 5 | Location: Nottingham | Registered: July 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Hi konthita got the cards thank you hope you have yours heres an interesting reply from morrisons supermarket :-
they tell me there are only 99 cards to the set
66 regular cards 33 foil and glitter,but there are regular #5 cards so that would make the set 110 cards Confused

Good afternoon John,

Thank you for contacting us.

After speaking to the relevant person, I can confirm there are 99 cards and numbers 4 and 6 are sparkly in each group and number 5 are silver cards. All the other 6 cards in the group are standard cards.

I hope this helps and if you ever have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
John are you saying that there are NO regular versions of card # 4 & 6?

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
I thought that each card family in the set had two special cards.

It looks like the 4th and 6th card of each family are these special glitter cards with the prism style effect.

Once I have opened more packs I might pull a silver foil or a regular 5th card so that I can continue this discussion.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
There are regular versions of #4, #5, #6.

I just need 29 to complete the 132 card set

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I thought there were but John seemed to be saying that Morrisons had said there were not.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
G6adc
do you have any of the 4 & 6 cards

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Wolfie thats what Morrisons head office and media office are saying if anyone has them please send me a scan I will continue to have a go at Morrisons then the sun newspaper Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
I have opened over 200 packs and have not pulled a single basic 4 or 6 , I would love to have them cards

posted Hide Post
everyone will be able to complete their sets.they will have a complete service from the 29th of this month

link below to info

http://www.morrisons.co.uk/disney/Find-out-more-/

full sets for everyone. Smile

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markdennett:
everyone will be able to complete their sets.they will have a complete service from the 29th of this month

link below to info

http://www.morrisons.co.uk/disney/Find-out-more-/

full sets for everyone. Smile

Not for US folks. Frown

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
i can get them and send them in the post.no probs!!

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of konthita
posted Hide Post
Hi allSmile

Apparently there was a winner in my local shop; thinking what are the chances now to get another gold card in the same placeFrown

John, thanks again. Was shopping today and got some 4s n 6s if you want: A4, B6, C6, E4, I4.
Also some 5s, both silver and normal: E5 (both), I5 (silver), C5 (normal and lots of them).

Still looking for 9 to finish this collection, hope for the gold one - less than 0.

Smile

Posts: 5 | Location: Nottingham | Registered: July 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great news that you can get your missing cards from Morrisons when the promotion is finished. Clap

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it is good news. I spoke to the manager on duty at my local store and he seemed genuinely surprised that there were people trying to get all of the cards and not just interested in winning the holidays etc.

I found this a little disappointing but collecting trading cards is quite rare where I live.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
G6adc
do you have any of the 4 & 6 cards

I do, they seem to be hard to get

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
I found this a little disappointing but collecting trading cards is quite rare where I live.

In Scotland, cardboard is counted as one of the 'Five-a-Day,' staples Big Grin They're not cards, they're lunch Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
I saw advertised in today's newspaper that Morrisons are giving away two packs per £30 spend and qualifying purchases this weekend.

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
When this promotion finshes and they dump the rest of them the country will be awash with these cards.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Hi, I need some help.
I can't find the binder/folder for this cards online.
Could someone buy it for me and send it to me (I will pay for everything) ?
Thanks.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post