Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Morrisons Disney Card Set
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Morrisons Disney Card Set
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
offer ends on aug 29th,so last chance this week,but do you think i can get Mia Wasikowska or anne hathaway ? NO Razz

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen one of the winning Gold Cards ?

I have not even seen one for sale anywhere.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
wolfie,i think veruca salt had one and augustus gloop got one Razz

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
wOLFIE THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW ON EBAY SOLD FOR £200+ EACH

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
soory for caps Roll Eyes

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I must have missed those.

I just got 11 packs of cards, these are the first cards i have got in this promotion, there maybe a winning card in one of them. Smile

I opened my packs but did not get a winning card. Frown

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Hi, just a question :
Is there 110 or 132 cards in the set?
I mean do the 4 and 6 exist as non sparkly?
Just to know how many I need (I have 61 at the moment).

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
There does seem to be some debate about this with some people saying they do not exist and others saying they have them in their collection.

My thought is that i don't think they are supposed to exist but of course some may have been printed without the sparkly by mistake and just put in the packs anyway.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
I have asked every one thats been dealing with these cards including Morrisons them selves the say NO #4 or #6 basic cards hope this helps
77 basic cards
99 cards set no silvers/foils
110 card set as above but with a-k foils #5

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
John,

Glad you got the cards.

Thanks,

Billy

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
I have asked every one thats been dealing with these cards including Morrisons them selves the say NO #4 or #6 basic cards hope this helps
77 basic cards
99 cards set no silvers/foils
110 card set as above but with a-k foils #5

I'm pretty sure you're right John, out of all the packs I have opened I've only found one #4 that wasnt sparkly.
It seems that there are a few error cards out there.

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i just got 2 cards ordinary base, i already had both,but they were foil,both are number 5 in their set,does this mean all number 5 cards have a foil parallel ?

still can t get alice Mad

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
There is a silver version of all the # 5's.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
I thought the above posting covered all of the cards ?

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The system is now open for people to get the cards they are missing from their set and also an album if they need one.

You do not get the cards from Morrisons but from the Cartamundi website.

Prices

Normal cards...10p

Silver cards...20p

Album....£3.00

Postage is a flat fee of ...£2

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Darn it,the promotion as ended,didn t get Mia Wasikowska or anne hathaway,and I wanted them fair and square in a pack Mad

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
what #s are they

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
what #s are they

Their both Alice in Womderland
the numbers I don t have are K1 K4 K5 K6

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Does anybody have the direct link to get them from Cartamundi?

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G6ADC:
Does anybody have the direct link to get them from Cartamundi?

try this address

http://morrisons.cartamundi.com/

regards

John Levitt

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post