Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Morrisons Disney Card Set
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Morrisons Disney Card Set
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If i'm reading this correctly there are 99 cards in the set, however, there are chase versions of card # 4, 5 and 6.

This makes 132 cards in total but only room in the binder to put 99? Confused

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
You've read it right Wolfie, I just put the chase cards on top of their base cards.

Anyone had a problem getting packs of cards on multi-purchases?
When you buy an item that qualifies 'DSY' is marked next to the item on your bill and whoever is handing out the packs counts the numer of 'DSY's on you bill and gives you a pack for each one. However, our local store won't give you another pack if you've bought multiple qualifying items!!!

Steve

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I printed out the sheets of qualifying items and it was just as well. Two of the items didn't get marked as DSY on the bill. Customer service (?) was ready to argue until I showed them what I printed from their site. To get around multi-purchases, just ask the till operator to ring them up separately.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i had a pack this week after spending over £30.00 in morrison's,i had a lovely fairy called vidia and penelope cruz from pirates 4
Wink

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
If someone want to trade those, send me an email. I am willing to trade some trading cards or the Auchan Disney from last year.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
went to Morrisons today spent £41.00 got 10 packs which gave me 59 diffeent cards 11 doubles
really nice cards, will be going again Big Grin

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
[URL= ]morrisons[/URL]

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Mike just for you Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
waht does the extra 33 cards look like?
Does anybody have the card numbers?

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Oh....its a card game...never mind...not that card games are bad but I was just hoping for something nicer.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G6ADC:
waht does the extra 33 cards look like?
Does anybody have the card numbers?

There are sparkly foil versions of all the cards numbered 4, 5, and 6.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Small correction to Wolfie post above : number 4 and 6 are sparkly foil while number 5 are silver foil variant.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If any one was wondering like I was about the numbering of the cards having now obtained a few of them the cards are numbered with two sets of numbers A1, A2, A3 etc through to K1, K2 etc and 1/99, 2/99 etc as well as 11 themes which I have taken from the cards fronts. I don't have a complete set but feel free to add your comments.

A1 - A9 1/99 - 9/99 Mickey Mouse
B1 - B9 10/99 - 18/99 Rapunzel
C1 - C9 19/99 - 27/99 Disney Princess
D1 - D9 28/99 - 36/99 Disney Fairies
E1 - E9 37/99 - 45/99 Disney Pixar Monsters, Inc.
F1 - F9 46/99 - 54/99 Disney Pixar Cars
G1 - G9 55/99 - 63/99 Disney Pixar Cars 2
H1 - H9 64/99 - 72/99 Disney Pixar Toy Story 3
I1 - I9 73/99 - 81/99 Phineas and Ferb
J1 - J9 82/99 - 90/99 Disney Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides
K1 - K9 91/99 - 99/99 Disney Alice in Wonderland

This makes the base set of 99 cards and so with 11 versions of the '4', '5', '6' cards making the additional 33 and 132 in total.

With apologies to John the Hat as he already has posted a picture of some of the cards I attach a scan of 4 different cards, the Silver Foil card B5 has come out with a black border instead of Silver

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Hey John No Probs
How many do you have ? any swaps yet ?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
John

No swops yet as I've only acquired just over 40 so far which was enough to enable me to gather my thoughts on the numbering system and I have yet to get to a store.

regards

John L

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
Has anyone found any of the normal no. 4 and 6 cards?
I can only find the sparkly foil ones

Steve

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steshell:
You've read it right Wolfie, I just put the chase cards on top of their base cards.

Anyone had a problem getting packs of cards on multi-purchases?
When you buy an item that qualifies 'DSY' is marked next to the item on your bill and whoever is handing out the packs counts the numer of 'DSY's on you bill and gives you a pack for each one. However, our local store won't give you another pack if you've bought multiple qualifying items!!!

Steve

What do you determine as "multiple qualifying items" ???

It seems to me there is a certain lack of information surrounding this Morrisons Magical Moments cards. Even staff on the the checkout are uncertain.

This is a shame because I really do beleive this Morrisons card promotion to be the best thing since sliced bread. I may be wrong !!!

Posts: 5 | Location: Colwyn Bay : Principality of Wales | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
It will cost a few thousand at least to put a set together.

I can't see how you have arrived at a sum of a few thousand (Is that $ or £)to put a set together.

If you take time to check out the worlds largest marketplace, the auction site everybody loves to hate you will discover over 700 different Morrisons Magical Moment Cards on offer.

Posts: 5 | Location: Colwyn Bay : Principality of Wales | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David James:
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
It will cost a few thousand at least to put a set together.

I can't see how you have arrived at a sum of a few thousand (Is that $ or £)to put a set together.

If you take time to check out the worlds largest marketplace, the auction site everybody loves to hate you will discover over 700 different Morrisons Magical Moment Cards on offer.

David

Don't forget that a complete set will have to include at least one of every type of "winning" gold card, How much would you pay for a card that gives the recipient a free holiday as there's no guarantee that when claimed the card will be given back?

regards

John

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Hi David James if you go to morrisons web site you will find the sentance for each item purchased, I printed it of incase there was a problem, when I went through the check out i told them multiple items multiple packs I had no problems, I asked them to scan each item separately , there tills total each item b4 it prints, if they still argue say you dont want the extra items and get a refund they will soon get the message and give you the multiple pack trust me Big Grin