Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

True Crime
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Over the years, there have been several sets of cards with a "True Crime" them, featuring serial killers, murderers, etc.

If that's your thing, you might want to pick up this recently-discovered Menendez Brothers card.

Posts: 2213 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Interesting find after all these years. I remember buying packs of those every day from the ice cream man in 1990 until I'd bought all of his packs. I definitely have a few sets of those cards, but they are from a wildly overproduced sets, so even with any new morbid interest in this dubious double (murderer) Rookie Card, it's hard to imagine there'll be any spike in the value of it from the 5 cent card it was before.

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post