Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Bettie Page announcements!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bettie Page announcements!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of Versicolor
posted
Throughout the next couple of months, there will be several new announcements about the set, the artists and upcoming promos. First announcement will be Monday!

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hurray, looking forward to more great news. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Versicolor,

Thanks for the sweet promos in NSU! LOVED THE VARIANT I GOTSmile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Figured this would be the best place to post this....

Been given the OK to show one image. Figured I'd show the drawing I submitted for the base set, since that's the preview they put on the Artist's page on the website.

I wanted to use reference that I figured nobody else would, so hopefully this shot is pretty unique.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
That shot is quite different from what we've seen so far in the Bettie Page promos. That's a nice drawing. Thumb Up

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
Here are a few more submissions from some of the other artists for the Bettie Page Private Collection set.

Mark McHaley

Dan Bergren

Craig Yeung

Sara Richard

Scott Barnett

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Outstanding artwork, Ted! The other cards are outstanding too, thanks to Versicolor for the images!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
We are going to be having redemption cards in the Bettie Page full card sets. Some of the redemption cards are going to be for 5 x 7 Artist Proof sketch cards by Joe Chiodo! Here is one of the sketches he did for us. (Edited for the forum)

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I like that Craig Yeung one. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
All VERY nice -looking forward to my set Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
Here is one of my sketch cards.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Here is my base card:

Also available as a limited edition print, all licensed and official if anyone wants to pre-order one!

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
Here are some more,

Jason Potratz

Nestor Celario

Remi Dousset

Scott Blair

John Haun

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
These are all really good, should be a great set. Thumb Up

Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
We are getting a lot of questions as to when the Bettie Page set is coming out. As stated originally, we wanted the sets to come out in the summer. I wanted it to be early summer, but instead we are shooting for late August or early September. As you can tell by the promos and the preview set, we have been working hard to make this set the best we can. We are currently putting the finishing touches on the design of the cards and on the packaging. The Bettie Page Private Collection will be well worth the wait! Billy

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Looking good - glad I got my order in Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Since we are allowed to show one image that we drew for this set, here it is. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just purchased a UK exclusive Bettie Page Binder limited to 100 Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
I love the scott blair card very nice

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post