Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Mars Attacks: Uprising - Coming to Kickstarter!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mars Attacks: Uprising - Coming to Kickstarter!
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
For those who haven't heard, myself and SideKick have license MA from Topps, and are producing a sequel to Occupation.

We'll be launching a "mini campaign" Monday, November 4th for a "sampler pack" before the full campaign in February!

Posts: 6 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 30, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There have been 4 promo cards so far, correct ?

One at the Philly show, 3 at NYCC.

Are there others ? I have seen the 4 on ebay.

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just those 4 so far.

1 more in an upcoming issue of NSU.

Posts: 6 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 30, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is now a Kickstarter for this with a sample pack. See below

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...&term=MARS%20ATTACKS

Posts: 3994 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
After the new year we will begin announcing the pledge reward levels, add-on items, and stretch goals on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/MarsattacksUprising)

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The full set has now been launched

If you pledge today, Feb 3, you get a special First Day foil stamped bonus card

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...-uprising?ref=e3124x

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I trust everyone here has pledged! We're humming along but would love to hit some more stretch goals, add more cards and fun features!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Are there just 5 promo cards ?

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Pre-release promos, yes. Just the 5.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
I've always loved the 1960s Mars Attacks cards so had to get in on this set.
Here are all the sketch cards I've sent in for the upcoming 'Mars Attacks Uprising' card set.
See my update in the Artist thread for details of return cards.

Regular size sketch cards

Double size 'cinema cards'.

Comicbook size cards. These were great to work on as I could get much more detail in.

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post