Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
WEIRD WHEELS RETURNING!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/6587073196

June 22, 2019, 12:50 AM
gptoons
WEIRD WHEELS RETURNING!!!
Greetings fans of the non sports cards universe! I would like to introduce myself... my name is Greg Panneitz and I just completed the acquisition of the trademark " WEIRD WHEELS" I have been very active with CARtoons magazine for the past 4 years and decided to add more visual art to my toony portfolio. What a better way to feed my cARTistic soul with bringing back such an iconic brand! This will not be one of those..yeah yeah whatever deals, I promise you that! I have been working with original artist Gary Hallgren and he is excited to be a part of this as well! I have also been approached by artists in the industry as well and am super stoked to get this project "rolling" again after almost 40 years!!! Big plans on the board...some familiar and some never been done before in the non sports cards community!!! That is all for now. Thank-you - GP
June 22, 2019, 05:47 AM
wolfie
welcome to the board Greg, hope all goes well for you. Wavey

June 22, 2019, 11:42 AM
webjon
Very cool! Definitely keeping an eye on this!
November 01, 2019, 04:06 PM
David R
I see that there was a P1 promo tattoo on this at the Philly show

And I also see that someone is selling packs of these cards on ebay with a special P2 mystery card. So have these cards been released already ?